JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lying on form 4473. We all know the question is:

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

Being an unlawful user of cocaine, getting kicked out of the military, Hunter should have answered Yes to this question, but on the form submitted, Hunter responded No, which is clearly incorrect and a false statement, punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Joemela wants to get tough on guns, then make an example of Hunter. Impress the schit out of all of us... Prosecute and lock him up for this falsification on this federal form...

Otherwise, how can they prosecute any one of us false statements made on a 4473...

I I know what people here "Think" he should be arrested for. I asked before and got no answer. Where's the proof? His issue with the military was four years previous. You assume that he continued right on snorting coke. There's no proof of that. Should those of us smoked weed in the past be held to the same standard?

I I know what people here "Think" he should be arrested for. I asked before and got no answer. Where's the proof? His issue with the military was four years previous. You assume that he continued right on snorting coke. There's no proof of that. Should those of us smoked weed in the past be held to the same standard?
What would you need to see to satisfy your proof requirement? Hunter was and probably still is a crackhead. Its my understanding the proof is on his laptop and it was information on that laptop which shed light on the whole incident.

Although entertaining, is anyone else just appalled at the poor, almost incoherent writing of "news reports"? I was never particularly fond of English class, but damn, it's your profession. I could get a job as an editor and do better work. :s0002:

Also, an argument could be made that if you are not actually high at the time, you are not an illegal user of drugs When filling out the form.

What would you need to see to satisfy your proof requirement? Hunter was and probably still is a crackhead. Its my understanding the proof is on his laptop and it was information on that laptop which shed light on the whole incident.

Okay, proofs on the lap top. There's probably proof on film somewhere of some us gun owners toking up 30+ years ago too. Would you have those people charged with felonies?

His 1st arrest 1988, discharged from military 2013, A 2016 police report said that Hunter Biden returned a rental car in Arizona that contained a cocaine pipe. Despite his admitted drug abuse spanning decades, he has never been charged with an offense in the 31 years since the 1988 incident. Looks like a pattern to me

This is about how I imagined things would be if Hillary was president. The secret service doing behind the scenes wetworks.

However, what I actually see is much much more worse.

Hunter Biden Opens About Addiction Struggles, Divorce: New ...
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics › News

Jul 1, 2019 — Since 2003, Hunter was in and out of multiple rehab centers, achieving sobriety for periods of time before relapsing, which lead him to be ...

I suppose his own memoir covering his years of ADDICTION doesn't count?
Addiction is usually considered to be forever, and a constant life-long battle to stay sober.

"Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? "

Remember, the only reason why we are finding out about this is because of his laptop, which Muffins claimed was "Russian Disinformation" based on the opinion of over 50 national security experts. He is slippery enough not to make the claim himself, but he was more than happy to boast that others had made that claim.

I'll be interested to see if this goes anywhere.
nothing will ever come of it, old potato joe will make it all go away, not sure how a crack smoking douchebag can buy a firearm, but dang we need better background checks, what if he had bought a ghost gun that fires 3000 clips a second with 6 bumpstocks attached to a fore grip...what a fing twatnoozle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top