JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the article:

Hallie Biden allegedly took Hunter Biden's gun and threw it in a trash can behind a grocery store, which prompted an investigation from law enforcement officials who were concerned because the trash can was close to a high school. Hallie Biden later returned to retrieve the firearm only to discover it was missing.

Doesn't she KNOW.....about BOATING ACCIDENTS?

Aloha, Mark

PS....but YES, of great concern is....the "lying" on Form 4473.

Though.....now a days.....well, Drug Laws are Racist. LOL. And, even the regular use of MJ (where legal or for medical purposes) is NOT considered to be a disqualifier (by some people).

Last Edited:
Though.....now a days.....well, Drug Laws are Racist. LOL. And, even the regular use of MJ (where legal or for medical purposes) is NOT considered to be a disqualifier (by some people).
I'll go with shouldn't be but is on that one. But then I don't think the concept of prohibited persons has much merit anyway.

Being the son of the President who got the most votes ever recorded for anyone in the entire galaxy, I believe it excellent to say Hunter deserves to be given a pass.

I guess we'll see just how tough the President wants to be on gun laws. His son is looking at a felony level gun charge. Ok Joe. Put up or shut up. If Hunter doesn't do hard time for this, every elected official needs to double down on laws that infringe the 2nd.

" Five years earlier, he had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine, "

So was that a dishonorable discharge???? Isn't there something on 4473 about this???

Foreverlost,

Silly Subjects...

The gun laws are for We, not for Thee...

I see two potential issues from 4473, one had to do with illegal drugs, that should have been a Yes... The other possibly, is being dishonorably discharged from the military.

If the book isn't thrown at Hunter, then none of us have a worry in the world...

It is possible that as he was not yet commisioned when he was thrown out of the Naval Academy that he received a

Other Than Honorable (OTH) Discharge

This is the most severe of the administrative discharges (which do not require a court-martial). Reasons for the OTH discharge may depend on the severity of the offenses, how a particular branch of the military has traditionally handled such issues, and other variables.

Security violations, trouble with civilian authorities, assault, drug possession or various degrees of drug violations or other problems could all potentially motivate an Other Than Honorable Discharge. The OTH should be considered to be a barrier to future military service.

Read more: https://militarybenefits.info/types-of-military-discharges-2/#ixzz6qCGmiPvr

I saw that too.

ZERO happens to most of the people in power and their families!

Now, if you did something like this when it came to a gun - look out!

Cate

So was that a dishonorable discharge????
It is possible that as he was not yet commisioned when he was thrown out of the Naval Academy that he received a

Other Than Honorable (OTH) Discharge

This is the most severe of the administrative discharges (which do not require a court-martial). Reasons for the OTH discharge may depend on the severity of the offenses, how a particular branch of the military has traditionally handled such issues, and other variables.

Security violations, trouble with civilian authorities, assault, drug possession or various degrees of drug violations or other problems could all potentially motivate an Other Than Honorable Discharge. The OTH should be considered to be a barrier to future military service.

Read more: https://militarybenefits.info/types-of-military-discharges-2/#ixzz6qCGmiPvr

^^^ This

I read that he rx'd an "Administrative Discharge". Don't know if that is a disqualifier on the 4473

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top