JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I got to thinking yesterday how the vendors that we use give us customer service. This is not meant to be a gripe line, but instead let us reward the vendors that do right by us. Many of our FFLs have a very thin profit margin on their sales yet they continue to help us out for free. Let's give the our business as a reward for what they do for us. This could be for any vendor anywhere that NWFA members reside. Most are in the PNW but people reach out to NWFA from most every state in the union. You can just list 1 or more names w/ or w/out comments. If you see a name just know that they have done right by their customers.

Here are some of mine--
Jeremy Bench - Lucky Sporting Group - Banks OR
Josh - Oregon Rifleworks - Tigard OR
Tick Tock FA - Salem OR
Armed in America - Bulverde TX

Sporting Systems in Vancouver Wa.
Five stars all the way.
Great staff, inventory, and working hard to help bolster our second amendment rights
👍👍👍👍👍

Colt, the owner of Santiam Buyers has always gone above and beyond for me. He's not listed as a gunsmith but always finds a way to fix whatever I've f'd up on my own. I've made MANY purchases from him and currently awaiting his call about me new suppressor being ready to pick up. His shop is a pawnshop technically but I describe it as a gunshop that does pawns.

I have had outstanding customer service from both Ruger and CZ...
If I were to purchase another firearm, those would be near the top of the list because of my past experience with them.

J&B Firearm Sales in Beaverton, OR.- great group of guys, are willing to help out and answer as many questions are they can. If they don't have something in stock they'll help refer you to other stores in the area who might.

The Warfront in Milwaukie, OR - have a really cool shop, and are always helpful and knowledgeable about milsurp.

Surefire - amazing CS, have replaced and repaired things no questions asked.
Dead Air Armament - had an issue with one of my suppressors (user error) and they repaired

And speaking of service don't buy anything from Rock Island. I recently had experience with their 1911 in 380 Auto. Slide stopped locking back after about 50 rounds because the slide is made of old cheese (?) (The notch is just boogered). And to top it off their customer service is making me go round and round in circles with emails trying to get it replaced or warrantied.

Had a pleasant experience with Mike at Fin & Feather recently. It was a simple fix (for him). Dropped it off in the afternoon and he called me to pick it up the next morning. If you've dealt with gunsmiths much, you know that's just not normal.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top