JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Repeat thread, and yes. He did shoot him while he was in retreat though, which here would land you in deep crap. Just the sight of the victim's gun had the perp in retreat.

So I could, but I wouldn't.

It is all in how you explain it to the court and how good your attorney is. From what I saw the hijacking victim fought his way out of being trapped in a bad spot. Who knows the bad guy may have been trying to move to cover around the building for a better spot to continue the gun fight. The victim stopped the threat. It did not appear the victim did any kind of an execution shot after the suspect was down. He just covered the downed suspect with his weapon.

hker71

Three comments here:
1) Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Surprise Bozo!!
2) since it happened in in a Spanish speaking country: Ja Ja Ja!! Sorprende pendejo!!
3) ** Sniff ** I just love a happy ending

Burt and Blitz you both make valid points.

When gun laws passed in California when I was younger and lived there we had a rule you shoot a guy on your porch or climbing in your window drag him inside.
Now taking the video in slow mow he was in retreat but as he hits the wall trying to flee his hands flail about as he is shot while facing the victim.

If the guy was in full retreat back to you the whole time would be hard with a camera to say other wise. But the video shows the guy run into the wall turn as he falls and is shot. I would if on a jury I would say justified shooting as the man already showed me a gun and threat and I never saw the threat end untilk after he was shot and regardless of running into a wall he did face the victim before shot.

That may have worked back then but modern forensics will get ya today. DO NOT tamper with the body, it adds weight to a possible conviction

I fear our messed up "Justice" system and corporate for-profit jails almost as much as perp attempting to end my life. Yeah, yeah, I know the carried by .... comment. Sorry, unless it is an immediate threat and the person is not turning to run away, I am good.

Anytime/if you have to fire on someone always remember that even though you may escape jail time, odds are decent you will lose everything you own via a civil case, attorney's fees, etc. If you can kindly ask the perp if he has any relatives before you shoot, that may be wise.

I fear our messed up "Justice" system and corporate for-profit jails almost as much as perp attempting to end my life. Yeah, yeah, I know the carried by .... comment. Sorry, unless it is an immediate threat and the person is not turning to run away, I am good.

Anytime/if you have to fire on someone always remember that even though you may escape jail time, odds are decent you will lose everything you own via a civil case, attorney's fees, etc. If you can kindly ask the perp if he has any relatives before you shoot, that may be wise.

Good thing that on paper I own very little

Nobody has mentioned the second guy who pops around the corner as the perp is getting shot. I could be wrong, but it sure looks like an accomplice who turned tail once he saw the excrement hit the fan.

It did?
Guess you have not spent a lot of time in many US cities. Looks like one of many areas in Yakima to me..............

Ref. text:
And that's exactly what happened in Venezuela recently when a man locking up his store was accosted by a thief.

Nonetheless, there are any number of places here in the USA that by appearance could be in Central or South America.
BTW, there is an excellent torta shop in Everett in the shopping center @ Evergreen & 52nd for those of you who long for good Mexican food.

Nobody has mentioned the second guy who pops around the corner as the perp is getting shot. I could be wrong, but it sure looks like an accomplice who turned tail once he saw the excrement hit the fan.

what ever the case, if he hadnt hauled *** he may have been hit. that was not a guy with the deer in the headlights mentality.

BTW, there is an excellent torta shop in Everett in the shopping center @ Evergreen & 52nd for those of you who long for good Mexican food.

And a little south of there on Evergreen in about the 5700 block is some good American food if you long for that... Wienerschnitzel. :D

I think it was a good shoot and should be even if it happened in the US. a bad guy should not be able to come up and try to kill me then be able to turn around and say " time out I want a do over and you cant do anything about it as I am moving away from you." If you start a gun fight, you finish the gunfight, win or lose.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top