JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had similar requirements and chose to go with the Rugged Obsidian 45. You can go with a long or short configuration in a single can and it handles up to 45/70 or 450 bushmaster.
I'm fairly certain 45/70 is a no go on the Obsidian 45?

I'm fairly certain 45/70 is a no go on the Obsidian 45?

CALIBER: Full Auto Rated for Pistol Calibers up-to 45ACP and
.300BLK Subsonic (minimum barrel length 8″), .44 Mag. (minimum barrel length 16″), 45-70 (minimum barrel length 16″), and 450 Bushmaster (minimum barrel length 16″) Click here for a list of the Obsidian45's caliber ratings.

Gotta have a 16" barrel but you are good to go with 45/70.

Silencer Shop does as well:

I am new to shooting. Just ordered my first 2 guns, and I keep seeing the term stamp and trust. What does that mean?

So, being that those whom have been elected to serve us are confused and think of us as their servants and serf's, I've decided to bite the bullet and invest in my first can.

My Requirements:
- Compact (want to keep it as close to 6" mark as possible)
- Must handle 9mm and .300 Blackout
- Can't break the bank (not looking to invest $2k in a can)
- Quality is a must

So, based upon my criteria, and price, I keep hovering around the Silencerco Omega 9K. I've found it for about $945 including tax stamp and an NRA one off trust.

Anyone have experience with this unit? Pro's? Con's? Something better out there at a reasonable comparable price point?

What say you, seasoned users of suppression devices? This oughta be fun :D

I just got my Omega 9K and haven't shot it but after the fact discovered this little gem….

I just got my Omega 9K and haven't shot it but after the fact discovered this little gem….
200.gif

On sale. $689. Personally I'd go for the .45 can. You can use it on anything.
I agree. I own an omega 9k & 45k. Go for the 45k. It's better across the board in my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top