JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

We have detected that a limited number of SilencerCo suppressors are subject to a safety recall. We urgently request your help to keep customers safe. Please read the recall requirements below and follow these steps quickly so we can obtain and repair all affected suppressors. We appreciate your understanding

RECALL ISSUE: We have discovered a welding defect on certain suppressors that poses a safety threat to users. Weld defects may cause a catastrophic failure, creating a significant safety issue. Discontinue using potentially affected suppressors immediately until the serial number has been verified as not subject to the recall.

AFFECTED PRODUCTS
: OMEGA 300, OMEGA 36M, HYBRID 46, HYBRID 46M and HARVESTER EVO purchased between June 1, 2023, through October 9, 2023.

Well, I imagine the one time the long wait pays off for approval works in their favor.. A very small amount of those are even in the hands of end users since the wait for Form 4's is still about 7 to 9 months.

I wonder if the repairs can even start until the background check and transfer is completed to the end user. I'd think changing possession mid way through the extremely long and unnecessary background check would throw a wrench in the mix. How much would that suck, you wait 9 months to get approved just to have to send it back.

You'd think that SilencerCo would have access to who all has purchased these cans. Only goes back to a 4 month period. Last one was sold 5 weeks ago. How many have been shipped to dealers? Or sold through large dealers (Capitol Armory etc)? I know none of mine are in this.

I wonder if the repairs can even start until the background check and transfer is completed to the end user. I'd think changing possession mid way through the extremely long and unnecessary background check would throw a wrench in the mix. How much would that suck, you wait 9 months to get approved just to have to send it back.
I know there's one company that is updating currently owned cans that the ATF is allowing without a transfer since it is still using the same body, therefore the same serial#. They will probably just redo the can with the same outer sleeve. Only way I can see that working out, and it can still happen prior to approval by the F troop.

I know there's one company that is updating currently owned cans that the ATF is allowing without a transfer since it is still using the same body, therefore the same serial#. They will probably just redo the can with the same outer sleeve. Only way I can see that working out, and it can still happen prior to approval by the F troop.
Good news for those affected!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads