JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At least my 229's aren't lonely.
DipSqMpl.jpg

I think they're definitely worth it. It's a classic work horse of a gun. Sure there are newer guns maybe with more modern design features. But it's hard to beat decades of proven reliability. I wouldn't think twice, unless you handle or shoot one and dont like it.

Only put a few through mine (Mk25), but it feels excellent. I'm new to Sig, but their reputation speaks for itself. I don't think you can go wrong with any form of P226. Here's a pic of it with my other full size 9's.

IMG_20200422_164116.jpg

Ten Sig's?? And I thought I had a brand trend with 9 Glocks of different flavors. Do you have any repeats? I'm remembering now you have a p224 I'm jealous of

Let's see, without digging them out, I have two or three of 226s, 227s, 229s a single 224, and a 2022. I would have to look at my list. I sold an older 226 a month or so ago, so I might only have 9 SIGs at the moment. Ten is an easier number to remember.

I won't be getting any more for a while - no job == no $

Well, we just happen to have us an outstanding vendor here who is running a smokin deal on SIG,...............BUT................
Ya Gotts to be a supporting member here to take advantage of those killer deals! Might wanna give it a think!

That would be @LuckySG :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR