JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At least my 229's aren't lonely.
DipSqMpl.jpg

I think they're definitely worth it. It's a classic work horse of a gun. Sure there are newer guns maybe with more modern design features. But it's hard to beat decades of proven reliability. I wouldn't think twice, unless you handle or shoot one and dont like it.

Only put a few through mine (Mk25), but it feels excellent. I'm new to Sig, but their reputation speaks for itself. I don't think you can go wrong with any form of P226. Here's a pic of it with my other full size 9's.

IMG_20200422_164116.jpg

Ten Sig's?? And I thought I had a brand trend with 9 Glocks of different flavors. Do you have any repeats? I'm remembering now you have a p224 I'm jealous of

Let's see, without digging them out, I have two or three of 226s, 227s, 229s a single 224, and a 2022. I would have to look at my list. I sold an older 226 a month or so ago, so I might only have 9 SIGs at the moment. Ten is an easier number to remember.

I won't be getting any more for a while - no job == no $

Well, we just happen to have us an outstanding vendor here who is running a smokin deal on SIG,...............BUT................
Ya Gotts to be a supporting member here to take advantage of those killer deals! Might wanna give it a think!

That would be @LuckySG :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads