JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our elected leaders ?????:s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114:

He_ _ most or our "elected officials" can't pay their own bills, balance their own check book, pay their own taxes, efficiently run ANY government bureaucracy or department or run any kind of business......... and we're supposed to trust them to make the right decisions concerning our economy and country?
Hasn't worked in a hundred years..... in either party or house or branch..... why would we expect it to happen then? :huh:

You can always trust the government. Just ask a native American.

-D

I was thinking riding around on a motor cycle with a mohawk and assless chaps and a crossbow mounted to my wrist and hanging out with a dude with a metal hockey mask and no hair. Just a thought.

What I'd like to know is: at what price per gallon would truck drivers decide to stop delivering groceries? If there is a sudden spike in price, they might just stop. Even if stores promised to pay any price, the truckers might not have the credit to buy enough fuel to make a single delivery.

I belive that grocery stores have about 3 days worth of sales at normal levels. Under this scenario, it'll only last a few hours. I wonder how long will it be before people are coming to your door looking for food.

Grocery store as a result of Hurricane Ike, Houston, September 17, 2008.

This is common with hurricanes. All it takes is a little panic.

090304Ikeemptyshelves.jpg

The goal the whole time has been encirclement of Russia and China by NATO. The big war will be against them. Think of what happens to all that debt China owns when we declare war on them. That's how the US will default. Japan will go belly up before that and their populace is getting fed up with US military bases there. The EU could fall apart before that as well because of the PIIGS; especially Spain. Argentina could have another "bad times" due to Kirchner's recent moves.

This isn't a US thing. IT'S GLOBAL. This is a global, collectivist push, through predetermined chaos.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top