Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Defensive Arts
Landhawk Arms
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Show your long range bolt guns!

Reactions
As long as my eyes still work, I will be an irons man...

View attachment 397386 View attachment 397387
You definitely have the right sights on it. If you could find a C stock it would be more comfortable to shoot recoil wise.

Yesterday I changed sights on a pre 64 Mod 70 and I have a Lyman 17A AUG on the front and a Central Half Min on the back. I zeroed it at 100 yards and the elevation indicates I only have 70 MOA of elevation left on it.

Last edited:
Reactions
HS Precision HTR 338 Lapua Magnum only fired at 1200 yds. Breaking 12"x12" tiles and the resulting pieces. 250 gr. and 300gr. match.The range is great enough that I can recover from recoil and see the bullet hit. Nice.

BSDave

Reactions
Just picked this up a few weeks ago. Wasn’t exactly what I was looking for but it met most my criteria. Left handed bolt at a reasonable price. This is my first step into longish range.

It’s a Savage Stealth chambered in .308 with unknown bipod. I put the unknown brand cheap rings from my AR and Vortex Viper 4-16x44 HST scope that I bought by mistake on it for now. Later on when money comes around again. I’m looking at getting a Primary Arms ACSS-HUD-DMR .308 and proper mounting hardware. My only plan with this rifle is to hit human size steel out to 800-1000 if I can. Pretty lofty goals though.

2E953A52-795D-4632-AB3D-0508153CC9F3.jpeg

Reactions
Just picked this up a few weeks ago. Wasn’t exactly what I was looking for but it met most my criteria. Left handed bolt at a reasonable price. This is my first step into longish range.

It’s a Savage Stealth chambered in .308 with unknown bipod. I put the unknown brand cheap rings from my AR and Vortex Viper 4-16x44 HST scope that I bought by mistake on it for now. Later on when money comes around again. I’m looking at getting a Primary Arms ACSS-HUD-DMR .308 and proper mounting hardware. My only plan with this rifle is to hit human size steel out to 800-1000 if I can. Pretty lofty goals though.

View attachment 660869
You should be something you can do. Looks sweet

UPCOMING EVENTS

NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Bill Blowers - Tap-Rack Tactical Tac - Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    My wife went into to pickup a firearm she bought from a online retailer and shipped to sunset firearms. She had a great experience and had a...
    • NWArborist
  • Independence Indoor Shooting
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought one firearm and many other random items at IIS. The gun was priced really well, and was the best price I could find the area. My...
    • TDH
  • Stockpile Defense, LLC
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought a few lowers here, and many other AR parts. They have a really nice selection of guns and parts, not just AR. They are willing to...
    • TDH
  • Gun & Boot & Gear - Astoria
    5.00 star(s)
    Good bunch of guys! Always treated me well, and in some cases better then expected. Highly recommend swinging by and talking with Andrew about any...
    • jblake00
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Seen it from the highway a few times, so made the effort to go in yesterday lunchtime- What an awesome store ! Big, bight, well laid out, with a...
    • asiparks

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS