JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Almost but I think you can do better. ;)

Kidding..... That is great shooting.

Thanks buddy, but ive come to the realization im only about a .8 moa shooter. Rain or shine, any day with all of my rifles. Thats consistent 10 shot group averages. I try, but i probably wont get much better. Sad but true.

Last Edited:
Some guys arent as picky as others. I have all of my hunting rifles set at 2.5 pounds. My competition rifles are set at 2 pounds. A 4 pound trigger would have me sweating bullets.

IMG_20190620_142310_820.jpg IMG_20190809_115619_623.jpg FB_IMG_1555199502680.jpg 20190622_131307.jpg

Bergara premier series with vortex razor hdII. In a 6mm creedmoor.

Attachments

• 8EEAABBE-BB85-427C-9FBE-A25A9CDB21C2.jpeg
    8EEAABBE-BB85-427C-9FBE-A25A9CDB21C2.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 165
  • EB2F7159-516B-40DD-8DEF-21E09B2F0F83.jpeg
    EB2F7159-516B-40DD-8DEF-21E09B2F0F83.jpeg
    390.2 KB · Views: 144
Just put the "hubble" on this new Tikka of mine. The 300 shorty should shine at longish range. We shall see.... If it does not make the cut, I'll delete my picture I guess, but I have high hopes for this old girl:
R4a2KKn.jpg
:D

Details on the scope? Looks great.
Oh, thanks buddy. It is a little big, but I trust these scopes to track exceptionally well. Its the same thing I have on my CTR (#1 as I refer to it). I drill the 2" dia. plate with that rifle. I think I can also do it with my Sako longrange hunter 6.5 cm which also wears the same scope. This Tikka 300WSM has the SHV 5-20X56, mounted in the Nightforce X-Treme duty rings. I'm a pretty big fan of them thus far. Even though they are the cheaper Nightforce rifle scopes. They seem to be every bit as good as my NXS 5.5-22x56...:cool:

Last Edited:
We have a "show your ARs" a "show your AKs" and even a "show your relics" thread. So I figure we need a thread like those to show off your long distance bolt guns. Please include mods and optic specs.

I'll start with mine:

Ruger Precision Rifle in .308 Winchester.
Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50mm with 30mm tube, mil/mil turrets/reticle and illuminated reticle.
Allen bipod, soon to be swapped for something nicer.

What do YOU have? :)

View attachment 397369
I went with an Atlas BT46-LW17. A bit spendy but never regretted the purchase. Solid as a rock.

Oh, thanks buddy. It is a little big, but I trust these scopes to track exceptionally well. Its the same thing I have on my CTR (#1 as I refer to it). I drill the 2" dia. plate with that rifle. I think I can also do it with my Sako longrange hunter 6.5 cm which also wears the same scope. This Tikka 300WSM has the SHV 5-20X56, mounted in the Nightforce X-Treme duty rings. I'm a pretty big fan of them thus far. Even though they are the cheaper Nightforce rifle scopes. They seem to be every bit as good as my NXS 5.5-22x56...:cool:

That's what I figured but couldn't quite tell from the pic. I haven't looked through an SHV but, based on your reviews, I guess I should. ;)

MOA or Mil? I am going to guess MOA.

That's what I figured but couldn't quite tell from the pic. I haven't looked through an SHV but, based on your reviews, I guess I should. ;)

MOA or Mil? I am going to guess MOA.
Yep, mine are all MOA. With the MOAR reticle. SFP, which I actually prefer... However, I'd be happy with a mil/mil quad reticle like the SWFA SS too. I'm not too picky as to which one I use, as long as it tracks accurately...;). Oh, my SHV's probably look a little different than most because I black out the hideous white lettering nightforce uses on them. Someone really needs to talk to those folks and tell them that all the white lettering just looks tacky!!!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads