JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a picture of me and my friend loading some of those new Pyrodex pellets into one of ours. Sort of long range.
ramming_powder_after_the_projectile_into_thebreech_of_the_uss_iowas_16_inch_guns.jpg

As long as my eyes still work, I will be an irons man...

View attachment 397386 View attachment 397387
You definitely have the right sights on it. If you could find a C stock it would be more comfortable to shoot recoil wise.

Yesterday I changed sights on a pre 64 Mod 70 and I have a Lyman 17A AUG on the front and a Central Half Min on the back. I zeroed it at 100 yards and the elevation indicates I only have 70 MOA of elevation left on it.

Last Edited:
HS Precision HTR 338 Lapua Magnum only fired at 1200 yds. Breaking 12"x12" tiles and the resulting pieces. 250 gr. and 300gr. match.The range is great enough that I can recover from recoil and see the bullet hit. Nice.

Just picked this up a few weeks ago. Wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it met most my criteria. Left handed bolt at a reasonable price. This is my first step into longish range.

It's a Savage Stealth chambered in .308 with unknown bipod. I put the unknown brand cheap rings from my AR and Vortex Viper 4-16x44 HST scope that I bought by mistake on it for now. Later on when money comes around again. I'm looking at getting a Primary Arms ACSS-HUD-DMR .308 and proper mounting hardware. My only plan with this rifle is to hit human size steel out to 800-1000 if I can. Pretty lofty goals though.

2E953A52-795D-4632-AB3D-0508153CC9F3.jpeg

Just picked this up a few weeks ago. Wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it met most my criteria. Left handed bolt at a reasonable price. This is my first step into longish range.

It's a Savage Stealth chambered in .308 with unknown bipod. I put the unknown brand cheap rings from my AR and Vortex Viper 4-16x44 HST scope that I bought by mistake on it for now. Later on when money comes around again. I'm looking at getting a Primary Arms ACSS-HUD-DMR .308 and proper mounting hardware. My only plan with this rifle is to hit human size steel out to 800-1000 if I can. Pretty lofty goals though.

View attachment 660869
You should be something you can do. Looks sweet

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top