JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a picture of me and my friend loading some of those new Pyrodex pellets into one of ours. Sort of long range.
ramming_powder_after_the_projectile_into_thebreech_of_the_uss_iowas_16_inch_guns.jpg

As long as my eyes still work, I will be an irons man...

View attachment 397386 View attachment 397387
You definitely have the right sights on it. If you could find a C stock it would be more comfortable to shoot recoil wise.

Yesterday I changed sights on a pre 64 Mod 70 and I have a Lyman 17A AUG on the front and a Central Half Min on the back. I zeroed it at 100 yards and the elevation indicates I only have 70 MOA of elevation left on it.

Last Edited:
HS Precision HTR 338 Lapua Magnum only fired at 1200 yds. Breaking 12"x12" tiles and the resulting pieces. 250 gr. and 300gr. match.The range is great enough that I can recover from recoil and see the bullet hit. Nice.

Just picked this up a few weeks ago. Wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it met most my criteria. Left handed bolt at a reasonable price. This is my first step into longish range.

It's a Savage Stealth chambered in .308 with unknown bipod. I put the unknown brand cheap rings from my AR and Vortex Viper 4-16x44 HST scope that I bought by mistake on it for now. Later on when money comes around again. I'm looking at getting a Primary Arms ACSS-HUD-DMR .308 and proper mounting hardware. My only plan with this rifle is to hit human size steel out to 800-1000 if I can. Pretty lofty goals though.

2E953A52-795D-4632-AB3D-0508153CC9F3.jpeg

Just picked this up a few weeks ago. Wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it met most my criteria. Left handed bolt at a reasonable price. This is my first step into longish range.

It's a Savage Stealth chambered in .308 with unknown bipod. I put the unknown brand cheap rings from my AR and Vortex Viper 4-16x44 HST scope that I bought by mistake on it for now. Later on when money comes around again. I'm looking at getting a Primary Arms ACSS-HUD-DMR .308 and proper mounting hardware. My only plan with this rifle is to hit human size steel out to 800-1000 if I can. Pretty lofty goals though.

View attachment 660869
You should be something you can do. Looks sweet

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews