JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some steel hitters
(No Tikkas or Savages involved - I hope that's ok)
87A37B5B-A23E-49D0-82F2-FE319690D3E1.jpeg

Bergara HMR 6.5 Creedmoor
Factory stock
Warne 20 MOA rail
Warne Maxima rings
Leupold V3Xiii LRP 8.5-25x50mm FFP
Harris Bipod

I "recycled" the scope and bipod from my last rifle. I really like the factory adjustable stock and the fact that it takes AICS mags. :)

Well, my Sako A7 is finally starting to impress me. It took a little bit of persuasion on my part. Had to glass bed it because it was throwing random flyers. It's shooting great now though, so I decided to put a Nightforce on it. It earned it... SWFA SS went back on the old trusty Savage 12fv 6.5 creedmoor...
oC5CIV9.jpg
I go up and down the powder scale with this rifle and it doesn't care what I put in it. It's one of the most consistent shooters I have:
U9LK7DO.jpg
Even factory ammo shoots well in this rifle. I was shooting some Selior and Bellot the other day and I was surprised it was shooting moa 10 shot groups. Like I said, it's very consistent.

Its the second rifle from the top:
OkFIsIp.jpg

I just ordered a CDI bottom metal for it, so I can use 10 round AICS magazines. Should be pretty good then...:cool:

Last Edited:
Bergara HMR 6.5 Creedmoor
Factory stock
Warne 20 MOA rail
Warne Maxima rings
Leupold V3Xiii LRP 8.5-25x50mm FFP
Harris Bipod

I "recycled" the scope and bipod from my last rifle. I really like the factory adjustable stock and the fact that it takes AICS mags. :)

Damn man, congrats!! I can't wait to see how the Bergara shoots. I was shooting your old rifle last night and this is one of the groups I shot with it:
26fRVRA.jpg

Just a little stainless Remington 700 ADL in 308. Got it from Bi-Mart for $359. Nikon scope and Surefire can.

Target is 100-yards on the left and 200-yards on the right. Federal Power Shok 150gr SP (from Bi-Mart as well).

20171009_164046.jpg 20171009_164133.jpg

Stock adjustable trigger. At the moment its set at 4lbs but it is adjustable down to 2lbs. It is so smooth at 4 I am afraid that if I dial it down to 2 and sneeze wrong I might send a round down range :cool:

I have both of my CTR's adjusted down to a hair under 2 pounds. They are still safe and very smooth. Tikka does make a nice factory trigger.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top