JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smile at the opportunity to show this one off.

100_0408.jpg

My latest toy, an Argentine Mauser Model 1909. From the serial number, it was made in 1910. All matching, even the cleaning rod. Once i get some ammo, we'll see how it shoots.

Here's the rifle:
ArgentineMauserModel1909.jpg

Here's the crest:
Crest-reduced.jpg

Just one for now, but it's my favorite.

View attachment 189606

All parts are Military Spec or better
Mega Machine gator lower with Rock river arms parts kit
Mega Machine upper with DPMS parts kit and cut for M4 ramps
Mega Machine logo engraved charging handle
7.5 inch Black hole weaponry barrel, stainless, 1-8 twist, 5.56x45 cal. Nato, m4 feed ramps
Lewis machine and tool (LMT) full auto bolt carrier group
Spikes Tactical pistol buffer tube w/t the ST-T2 buffer
Yankee Hill Machine diamond series carbine length (7.2") free float forearm w/t 1 1/16" end cap
Levang muzzle brake
LMT rail mounted front and rear fixed sights
Magpul winter trigger guard
Yankee Hill Machine ambi (latch plate) sling adapter
Yankee Hill Machine EZ pull take down pin set
Yankee Hill Machine low profile gas block
Botach Tactical single point bungee sling
Hogue pistol grip

Last Edited:
My grandfather just gave this to me a few months ago....Colt model 1900 with a rear sight safety. Funny story that goes with it, is he worked in a lumber mill for years. One day he was eating lunch and a co-worker came walking through the mill carrying this pistol. My grandfather asked where he was going with it and the guy said, "I'm gonna throw it in the dumpster. I'm afraid my grandkids are gonna hurt themselves playing with it." My grandfather gave him $5 bucks for it. Pretty good investmet. :s0114:

Colt 1900 008.jpg

Colt 1900 008.jpg

My grandfather just gave this to me a few months ago....Colt model 1900 with a rear sight safety. Funny story that goes with it, is he worked in a lumber mill for years. One day he was eating lunch and a co-worker came walking through the mill carrying this pistol. My grandfather asked where he was going with it and the guy said, "I'm gonna throw it in the dumpster. I'm afraid my grandkids are gonna hurt themselves playing with it." My grandfather gave him $5 bucks for it. Pretty good investmet. :s0114:

View attachment 23103

i'll give you 20, that is a huge gain, lol....

cool piece of history there

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads