JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got my sig 550 completed.
33B06541-86DB-4BD4-9CFC-AED8F6FDF2D3.jpeg

Just picked up my Rock Island 1911 standard FS in a special edition cerakote color, which I think they call patriot brown. I was pleasantly surprised on the quality of this considering it was just shy of $600

IMG_0267.jpg

AMT Backup .380
I bought this from a member here and was finally able to get to town to pick it up. I haven't stripped it yet, but it seems to be in pretty nice shape.
It's a heavy little beast for its size,, these are all stainless.
20210403_131239.jpg

Just to show folks that , yes I do actually own some modern guns... :D
Here is the my first gun...Given to me by my grandfather.

A Remington 870 Wingmaster from 1962.
20 gauge with a 28 inch barrel and a Modified Choke.
This shotgun has won a few shooting matches and kept me fed.

It still goes out every year after grouse and other small game.
Andy
DSC06606.jpg

Last Edited:
I think I've been going about my Arsenal all wrong, so it was high time for a complete rearmament... I threw out everything, and went with a more minimalist approach... A compromise, common sense stuff. First off, I had to do something about my EDC...
When it comes to defensive carry, I want something with a good weight to size ratio. After seven rounds of an arguably insufficient caliber is exhausted, or it jams after just a few and your attackers are still charging..It is imperative that your sidearm can be "Yeeted" with good effect on target. If you cannot recover it, you don't wanna have to deal with the separation anxiety that one would face if your $1500+ custom pistol were to be sacrificed in the name of self preservation, so it is also important that your sidearm is as ugly as it is cheap.
i found the perfect solution. Unfortunately I had to sacrifice a few sleeves of Small Rifle Primers to pry it away from the previous owner, but after minutes of shrewd negotiating, It was mine.
I present my most recent Firearm acquisition....
The Lorcin L-32.
3071B456-061D-43DB-8F9A-48391E416216.jpeg
It is GLORIOUS!! The book of modern gun values even suggests that you should take any Lorcin to your gunsmith before purchase... I assume so he can bask in its awesomeness? I showed mine a pic, and he was nearlybrought to tears.
. AA82BC5D-8F92-4416-AAA7-74AAFED53D56.jpeg
Together with my other 2 remaining firearms..
A Sears and Roebuck branded Steven's single shot 12g, and a plastic Marlin Model 60 .22lr I feel that all of bases are covered and if the gun grabbers do come and take them... I'll only be out a couple hundred bucks.
Here is my new improved arsenal...
6766FE42-0761-4ED9-8EF5-A0770A344517.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top