JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOOH! Thanks!
I was seriously about to spend money on something I didn't need quite as much as a hunting shotgun.
'Cause ya know I need them feathers for fly tying.

My new to me CZ 97BD, Thanks to deltaleader in eugene. fired 200 flawless rounds today. shoots like a dream. My new favorite pistol. that was 50 rounds at 10 yards. IMG_2210 (2).JPG IMG_2211.JPG IMG_2212.JPG

My SO approves! LoL guess I'll have to start looking.

Thanks. It is a Rossi 972 in .357 Magnum. To be candid, I was surprised how much I've liked this one over the last few years. It just works, it has a decent trigger, and the accuracy is most excellent. It is the one I normally pack around the acreage in a holster when away from the house. :)

For some reason she only likes large revolvers, both in caliber and barrel length... not to create a crossover thread here! ;) :s0140:
I'm also interested in the caliber for use in a lever gun and with .38spl.

I'd say I have to start looking at O/U's again, ya know, to keep myself from going mad with lust... however those are easily 4K and it sets me right back into mayhem!
The AUG was just too much for me...
:s0041:

Edit: sorry I forgot where I was for a second.

Well, the AUG was about $1,700, the ACOG (used but only 3 years old at this point) was $700, the wasr was a trade for SKS and $250 (so basically $650 for the wasr including magazines, optic and scope mount, and a bunch of muzzle devices I don't use), the POSP was about $250 (I think) the STG-58 built by DSA was about a grand, the optic for it was about $170, the STANAG mount was about $73 after shipping, the STANAG rings were $82, and the scope inserts were about $8. This is, of course, ignoring ammo and additional purchases of magazines and such.

Guess 4 grand wouldn't have been enough to use those as answers. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads