JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BCFEB37F-4C44-403E-BD68-C2016E4A342C.jpeg 2C152B2B-B029-4E47-BCFD-488562165476.jpeg 2515FDD7-3C74-4386-8D2A-9C747798BC41.jpeg

Polymer 80 glock 17
Draco with folding tailhook brace & holosun optic
Scorpion with tailhook
Arsenal 107.

Can you guess which one is my trunk gun?

Thort you guys might need a laff at my expense, so here's something you'll never see in the US of A. It's a ZK Skorpion 'rifle' in .22LR -

View attachment 417150

The moderator is not a moderator, it's a sleeve that goes over the full-length 12" to make it into a 'rifle'... It was quite accurate, considering - I put all twenty rounds on a 12" target at 100m. Surprised the heck out of me, I tell ya'.

tac

Neat-O.

I built something similar a few years back. It required two tax stamps (SBR and the can). It fun to shoot; super quiet, zero recoil, and pretty accurate. It is in the original .32 ACP / 7.65x17㎜.

Skorp-redact.jpg

This afternoon I received an email from CzechPoint USA (the importer for Czech guns) that indicated they had a .22 LR upper (and magazines) for this one. I hit the link, but within minutes they were, evidently, sold out. Too bad, because that sounds like fun. ;)

Last Edited:
Neat-O.

I built something similar a few years back. It required two tax stamps (SBR and the can). It fun to shoot; super quiet, zero recoil, and pretty accurate. It is in the original .32 ACP / 7.65x17㎜.

View attachment 431510

This afternoon I received an email from CzechPoint USA (the importer for Czech guns) that indicated they had a .22 LR upper (and magazines) for this one. I hit the link, but within minutes they were, evidently, sold out. Too bad, because that sounds like fun. ;)
That's the OG scorpion! Such a cool looking little gun.

Because of the recent thread showing a beautifully refurbished Marlin 1893, it caused me to dig out my old 1893. The twist is, mine is chambered in .410 .

P1050367.JPG P1050363.JPG P1050362.JPG P1050368.JPG P1050371.JPG P1050373.JPG

And a little history on this model...

May 29, 1974

The old Marlin records are incomplete, and no serial number information is available about your Marlin Model 410 lever action shotgun.

The Model 410 was manufactured from 1929 to 1932, and sold for $30.80 in 1930. About 5,500 were produced and all were standard without extras. Barrel lengths were either 22-inch or 26-inch. The gun weighted approximately 5 lbs. and was approximately 44-inches long. It was made for the 2½-inch long shell only, and lost popularity when a new 3-inch 410 gauge shell, and guns to handle the new shell, were introduced in 1933. To help recover from the great depression, a Marlin promotional scheme to sell corporate stock included a free Model 410 with purchase of a certain number of shares of stock. Additional publicity was given this gun by Tom Mix, the leading Western cowboy movie star of the period by using it on his ranch.

We regret having to advise that no parts are available, and we can do no work on this gun. We do not give estimates of value on old guns. It would be unfair to you for us to give possible misleading values, and the condition and serviceability dictate values among collectors, and we do not keep abreast of the price trend of today's old gun market.

This gun has become a popular item among the Marlin and shotgun collectors.

Yours very truly
William S. Brophy
Senior Technical Manager

Last Edited:
'The twist is' you ain't got no twist, bein' as how it's a shotgun, right?

tac

I am ever surprised at the wittiness of the folks here. I could have said, the twist is (or isn't, no pun intended;))

Now, let me ask, in the old days, when shotgun barrels were made of twist steel, how come the barrel had no twist?:cool:

I keep myself awake at night trying to be witty, but I fall asleep.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top