JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just finished the new build. 6.5 Grendel, 18 in barrell, M lock freefloat handgaurd, Larue MBT tigger, magpul SRT stock, Bushnell ar 223 4.5x18x40 for the old eyes. Got some ASC mags that function great. Ill call her Grendowline!!

IMG_2202.JPG

What's the logo on the 1911's slide?
Nice assortment, but I get the feeling these guns were not made by either Colt or Walther.

The M1911A1 is a RIA "GI" model and the logo is that of their company. The Walther was made by Walther, but it is the post-War Bundeswehr P1 model, not a wartime P38. The frame is aluminum reinforced with a hex bolt, rather than steel like on the P38.

My go to AR. Mid length 16" Rock River 1/8 heavy stainless barrel. YHM float tube, vortex flash hider
and YHM flip up front sight. Flip up rear sight with windage and elevation adjustments.
Leupold 1-4 power green firedot optics. Magpul STR stock and pistol grip.
DSC00142.JPG

I wanted to build a budget AR that still uses good quality parts and shoots well. This build uses a Radical Firearms barreled upper, an Aero Precision lower, LPK, and buffer kit, a Toolcraft Nitride BCG, a Rise Armament RA-140 trigger, KNS anti rotation pin kit, and Magpul furniture. I built this for around $600.

Geno
26695359_1802346883151381_699859515_o.jpg

20180116_105306.jpg

Last Edited:
I wanted to build a budget AR that still uses good quality parts and shoots well. This build uses a Radical Firearms barreled upper, an Aero Precision lower, LPK, and buffer kit, a Toolcraft Nitride BCG, a Rise Armament RA-140 trigger, KNS anti rotation pin kit, and Magpul furniture. I built this for around $600.

GenoView attachment 421764
Hopefully it shoots well for you. I had two barrels sent back to them because they could not group tighter than a 10" plate @ 100 yards. Another complete upper I bought from them seems to be decent in the accuracy Dept though, so go figure.

Hopefully it shoots well for you. I had two barrels sent back to them because they could not group tighter than a 10" plate @ 100 yards. Another complete upper I bought from them seems to be decent in the accuracy Dept though, so go figure.
I've already shot the upper- while I was waiting for my Aero lower and other parts, I mounted the Radical upper on a Spike's tactical lower assembly. The combo had no issues connecting with 8" steel plates set up at 500 yards.
10-10-2017_ Radical firearms_002.jpg
Geno

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top