JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOOH! Thanks!
I was seriously about to spend money on something I didn't need quite as much as a hunting shotgun.
'Cause ya know I need them feathers for fly tying.

My new to me CZ 97BD, Thanks to deltaleader in eugene. fired 200 flawless rounds today. shoots like a dream. My new favorite pistol. that was 50 rounds at 10 yards. IMG_2210 (2).JPG IMG_2211.JPG IMG_2212.JPG

My SO approves! LoL guess I'll have to start looking.

Thanks. It is a Rossi 972 in .357 Magnum. To be candid, I was surprised how much I've liked this one over the last few years. It just works, it has a decent trigger, and the accuracy is most excellent. It is the one I normally pack around the acreage in a holster when away from the house. :)

For some reason she only likes large revolvers, both in caliber and barrel length... not to create a crossover thread here! ;) :s0140:
I'm also interested in the caliber for use in a lever gun and with .38spl.

I'd say I have to start looking at O/U's again, ya know, to keep myself from going mad with lust... however those are easily 4K and it sets me right back into mayhem!
The AUG was just too much for me...
:s0041:

Edit: sorry I forgot where I was for a second.

Well, the AUG was about $1,700, the ACOG (used but only 3 years old at this point) was $700, the wasr was a trade for SKS and $250 (so basically $650 for the wasr including magazines, optic and scope mount, and a bunch of muzzle devices I don't use), the POSP was about $250 (I think) the STG-58 built by DSA was about a grand, the optic for it was about $170, the STANAG mount was about $73 after shipping, the STANAG rings were $82, and the scope inserts were about $8. This is, of course, ignoring ammo and additional purchases of magazines and such.

Guess 4 grand wouldn't have been enough to use those as answers. :(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top