JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...anyone who watched the tonight show back when Johnny Carson hosted it will probably remember the million or so visits Buddy did on that show...

Last Edited:
one more of the colt since I got a little fancy with the camera last night :cool:

DSCN2635.jpg

That guy played the furniture, microphone, all kinds of stuff. He also had a sense of humor that worked with Johnny's really well.
Not to skew the thread but that sax player is Ernie Watts, who's worked with....everyone!
Guy is a super pro and world renowned.
Got his start in college (or just out of college, one of those), as the one of the alto players in.....Buddy Rich's first collegiate band, c. 1966.

Dean

Last Edited:
"Still like that ollllld time rock'n'roll." Picked up a couple wheelguns from the FFL today. Top is a new Cimarron Lightning in .38 Special. Bottom is an Enfield No. 2 in .38/200.

wheelz1.jpg

wheelz2.jpg

(Lest any collector get gassy, no, I didn't cut the Enfield. As far as I know, it was a post-War modification for the commercial market.)

Last Edited:
I wanted to build a budget AR that still uses good quality parts and shoots well. This build uses a Radical Firearms barreled upper, an Aero Precision lower, LPK, and buffer kit, a Toolcraft Nitride BCG, a Rise Armament RA-140 trigger, KNS anti rotation pin kit, and Magpul furniture. I built this for around $600.

GenoView attachment 421764
love the rise armament triggers. o use the super sporting trigger or "black fallout" incredible pull for the price.

Full vseven build, one of my favorite manufactures.
My fav as well... I liked mega too until they sold thier soul to Zev
my 300 pistol is mostly V7 too.. I'll pick up an enlightened HG and a tailhook eventually... too many projects!

Be sure to post when complete... love to see it!

Here's mine(subject to component change without notice)
IMG_3076.JPG

Nice, I like it

Yours is the only other V7 i've seen. I can't wait to see it all together! I really like the HG and that dimpled tube with the tail hook is tight.

I slowly pieced mine together on a budget last year, and I've been trying to get it where I want it ever since. keep changing my mind though.

Her name is Scarlet AKA the black widow... inspired by...
C3B22077-1419-406C-BC30-D47BA69A0E26-934-000001777D3D18AC_tmp.jpg

Recently downsized my collection... Remington 870 "Wingmaster Riot", AR15, and Glock 22. Looking to add a Glock 19, Glock 43, and an AR pistol in the coming months. Ignore those gnarly floor scratches.

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews