JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why would you sell all your guns? do yourself a favor now and jump infront of a bus becasue a life without guns inst worth living for?

Its not like thier going to knock on doors and ask you to turn in your firearms...cops are smarter then that, all that would get them is bloody. if your really worried about them coming then you really shouldnt be on this forum and you should only pay cash for your stuff and dont tell anyone you have them. Im new to the site and within 24 hours of finding this site knew you had guns and a 50 cal rifle.

ONLY WHEN IM DEAD WILL THEY BE ABLE TO PRY MY RIFLE FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS.... STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT TO OWN AND BARE ARMS I DO!!!!!!!

OK... here we go with better pics... but still from a cell...

IMAGE_452.jpg

IMAGE_460.jpg

IMAGE_464.jpg

IMAGE_465.jpg

IMAGE_467.jpg

IMAGE_469.jpg

IMAGE_470.jpg

This know where NEAR what some of you guys have posted, but I couldn't resist to post some pictures. I liked the look and feel of the Taurus PT 24/7, so I had to buy all three in all three calibers (9mm, 40 S&W, and 45 ACP) followed by the beautiful compact PT 140. The shotgun begged to be in the middle to humble all of them. . . but then GP-100 had to step in:s0002:

Why would you sell all your guns? do yourself a favor now and jump infront of a bus becasue a life without guns inst worth living for?

Its not like thier going to knock on doors and ask you to turn in your firearms...cops are smarter then that, all that would get them is bloody. if your really worried about them coming then you really shouldnt be on this forum and you should only pay cash for your stuff and dont tell anyone you have them. Im new to the site and within 24 hours of finding this site knew you had guns and a 50 cal rifle.

ONLY WHEN IM DEAD WILL THEY BE ABLE TO PRY MY RIFLE FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS.... STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT TO OWN AND BARE ARMS I DO!!!!!!!

Sweetbeard is distracting them. . . for us. When they do knock on his door they will be getting a lot of sweet airsoft stuff!!!;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top