JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How can that be the city is full of tree hugging hippies, that care for everyone, and want everyone to be free to do as they wish.

I guess they forgot some people just want to harm others

No breakdown or mention of what percentage of the increase are justifiable shootings.
That's a stat I'd actually be interested in reading.

I also noticed the article focuses on aftermath and investigation, affirming that the police are strictly a reactionary investigative branch of the government, and that laws are nothing but a prosecutorial device... they don't prevent anything.

No, that's not the article they wrote. It's not the story they're trying to tell... but it's the story I read.

Last Edited:
"Portland police next month will end their more than 20-year-old practice of designating people as gang members or gang associates in response to strong community concerns about the labels that have disproportionately affected minorities."

38EF56D1-13E7-4E18-A3C8-195BE15D338B.jpeg

This must be incorrect... I thought the expanded background check would solve this problem.
Yes, and add to that the fact it is illegal to discharge a firearm in Multnomah County.

Perhaps Phloyd and Ginny could have a community meeting to inform the uninformed criminals

Yes, and add to that the fact it is illegal to discharge a firearm in Multnomah County.

Perhaps Phloyd and Ginny could have a community meeting to inform the uninformed criminals
Woah guys are you saying criminals break laws?
Who would have guessed?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads