JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's funny :s0140: :s0142:antifa and the provax working together to get folks to take the jab. I guess they believe the same things now. Antifacist become fascist forcing the jab. What a world we live in but fortunately we still have a 2nd Amendment ... until the fascist decide you need to give up your guns.:D
In unity ,there is strength.

New antifa symbols. Lol

images-1.png images-2.png

There are very few people I will venture into Portland for. Later this month an old friend is coming to visit his daughter. While she is more likely part of the problem a lot of people outside of Oregon really don't get information on how stupid things have become here.

When you tell them, you become an overreacting Trumpster, otherwise CNN would parrot what you said. I just hate spending a nickel in that place. Even for parking. I'll recommend someplace outside of PDX but in reality it's an hour or more to a nice place and who wants to travel when you are traveling.
There is only one reason I will set foot in that festering sewer these days: Euro Dish. The only food cart I will actually seek out. It's Polish. It's amazing. And the woman who runs it reminds me of my babcia (Polish grandma). She used to be downtown, but now she's up on Killingsworth N, just a block or two off the 5, making it very convenient on the way to PDX -- which is really the only reason I'd be found in Portland.

Threads merged gents

Make sure you are carrying anytime u are in public folks. Also stay in condition yellow and watch ur six. People are crazy quick to anger now and almost as quick to start shooting!

p.s. there is no official word that the restaurant will be renamed to "Everybody Shoots PDX" :confused:

There is only one reason I will set foot in that festering sewer these days: Euro Dish. The only food cart I will actually seek out. It's Polish. It's amazing. And the woman who runs it reminds me of my babcia (Polish grandma). She used to be downtown, but now she's up on Killingsworth N, just a block or two off the 5, making it very convenient on the way to PDX -- which is really the only reason I'd be found in Portland.
Good to know and Thanks! I thought they had retired. I used to have long conversations with her husband Ted when they were downtown.

Good to know and Thanks! I thought they had retired. I used to have long conversations with her husband Ted when they were downtown.
Good people. Good good people.

Portland is at a crossroads like never before: About where Detroit was in 1965. The people on Skyline or in Southwest Hills simply cannot imagine their town could be the be the next Detroit. Just like nobody on Boston Blvd. -- where today you can buy a 10,000-SF Great Gatsby-style art deco mansion w nine bedrooms and mahogany stairs for under $100,000 -- imagined their town would fall to ruin. "Detroit is just so beautiful," they would say dismissively... "sure there are some troubles, but this is such an attractive destination..."

Minneapolis are you listening? I know they're having the same conversations in Kenwood and Lake Of The Isles Parkway...

Last Edited:
It's funny :s0140: :s0142:antifa and the provax working together to get folks to take the jab. I guess they believe the same things now. Antifacist become fascist forcing the jab. What a world we live in but fortunately we still have a 2nd Amendment ... until the fascist decide you need to give up your gun.
ANTIFA are the "Brown Shirts" or viloent arm of the Democrat Party. Both are funded by George Soros.

I may mis-remember the name, but had you visited the "Polish Social Club" off of Interstate Ave, you would have thought you had died and gone to heaven.

Back to the OP, it surprised me that the injured were a woman and her two children. IMO, unless they're the agressors pointing a gun at you, It takes a special kind of vermin to shoot women and kids.

I may mis-remember the name, but had you visited the "Polish Social Club" off of Interstate Ave, you would have thought you had died and gone to heaven.
No, have not. Thanks for the recommendation!

Back to the OP, it surprised me that the injured were a woman and her two children. IMO, unless they're the agressors pointing a gun at you, It takes a special kind of vermin to shoot women and kids.
No surprise here. Place looks like a thug hangout. They are a special kind of vermin.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top