JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So all their plans for a clean air future don't include people like me. My knee and hips are having issues, because of just being used for 60+ years. Okay. So be it. I can do a lot of stuff with my body still. For a certain amount of time, NOT like I could 10 years ago. These dicks are expecting me to make trips taking 2 hours and use up valuable walking time do do something I could do in 40 minutes wit my car and use a fraction of the daily "Knee" time? Think of all the older than me people, in worse shape, that will just sit at home rather than getting out and doing what they still can because of the horrible driving conditions in potland. These dicks can't wait for us to kick off to gradually make their changes.
City planers are grateful for the city you've built up. Now please, sell your house and move so they can build up a fake euro based city. Unfortunately they haven't figured out that European villages, towns and cities have morphed into what they are for a reason. Portland ain't Dusseldorf. It also goes to show, some people just can't be happy. Portland was a safe, pleasant, unique town up to 2010 or so. Maybe a 10 year run when it topped all the magazine and website's top 10 places to live or visit.

Once she gets out of rehab.
:eek: You beaches like be all over my shiz!!!

1631041351391.png

City planers are grateful for the city you've built up. Now please, sell your house and move so they can build up a fake euro based city. Unfortunately they haven't figured out that European villages, towns and cities have morphed into what they are for a reason. Portland ain't Dusseldorf. It also goes to show, some people just can't be happy. Portland was a safe, pleasant, unique town up to 2010 or so. Maybe a 10 year run when it topped all the magazine and website's top 10 places to live or visit.
Eurotrash city planners.

Lady shot while sleeping in her home in am on a cul de sac.

Man tries to save his kid from shooters:

Last Edited:
Man tries to save his kid from shooters:

While I can empathize with this guy whose kids were in close proximity to a random shooting event, I just cannot subscribe to his solution to "gun violence". His solution is to divert more money away from policing and put it toward those awesomely successful "preventative programs" that those of a particular political persuasion embrace and love so dearly. Yeah, we've all seen how well that always turns out... :rolleyes:

While I can empathize with this guy whose kids were in close proximity to a random shooting event, I just cannot subscribe to his solution to "gun violence". His solution is to divert more money away from policing and put it toward those awesomely successful "preventative programs" that those of a particular political persuasion embrace and love so dearly. Yeah, we've all seen how well that always turns out... :rolleyes:
Caillou_Daddy_1.png

" somebody is shooting in the physical place where my family lives!"

Tom Sizemore Black Hawk Down.jpg

WELL SHOOT BACK!!

Keep voting the way your voting Potland, your quickly going down the tubes to join Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore and Philly in the race to the bottom….

They're all examples of the Democrat utopia that they want to bring to Everytown in Amerika…

Murders, kidnappings and other assorted nasty crimes happen all over the country even though some people think that they only happen in SPECIFIC cities or in some specific states. Typo!

Throw in burning of bodies due to MURDERS! (Not normal cremation after a person dies a normal - natural death due to sickness or old age.)

Example:

SUMMER - 2005

Sandpoint - CDA, IDAHO AREA

Murders in a home, kidnapping of 2 children, sexual crimes, shot/burned BODY of a little boy in MONTANA and the kidnapping and ON THR RUN with the female child.

I remember that time frame VERY well in 2005.

I had been back and forth to NW MT, right below BC, Canada, and into the panhandle of Idaho a LOT looking at land.

In July 2005 (NOT only in August 2005.) and before/after that time frame, I was going up there almost weekly or every 2 weeks for years on end.

On one trip, I was even in the Saint Regis area looking at some land and stopped at one restaurant. I was not alone. Anyway, I hardly EVER went to the Saint Regis area and IF I did head up north to NW MT and to the panhandle of Idaho, I went 2 different ways and NOT the Saint Regis route.

So when I heard the NEWS about the murders, kidnappings and, later on, how a WAITRESS HELPED solve the crime by seeing the little girl with the violent criminal - murderer and tons more... I was LIKE, 'WHOA! I was IN THAT AREA and I looked at some camping areas - super remote on and off where I usually NEVER visited!"

I camped in other parts of the state - all over especially up north or NW but NEVER CAMPED UP THERE (SR area.) - in that area ALONE or with another person. I was ALWAYS ARMED and so was my husband. So I did not see EXACTLY where all of that went down but I was close to it - sort of. Creepy!

WE always carried in MT and in ID. Open and/or concealed. I was still shooting/carrying handguns at the time too. I still owned quite a few of them from back east. (I carry a knife now and previously too. My husband still opens/conceals carries a handgun too.)

On another note here...

I wanted to go to this book store in Portland, Oregon but I did not have time the ONE TIME that I was in Oregon and in WA state in a hurried up trip years ago.

I LOVE, love and love book stores and have been an avid reader since I was a toddler. My late family, my mentors, my late husband and my MT husband love to read a lot too!

I love book stores, libraries all over the country, gun stores, art galleries, museums, etc.

I do not think that some crime would stop me from going some place because you will always have GOOD and BAD people no matter where you live. Even in some so called SAFE AREAS but poop happens there too.

I stayed in a place called Troutdale (?) and in Sea Side (?) years ago IF I got the names right.

If I lived in Portland, I would go to this book store because I always heard great things about it. They have been on the news (GOOD book store news.) AND it may not be EXACTLY like my OLD and FORMER INDEPENDENT book stores that I was used to growing up and ones that still exist but it always looked like a COOL book store. The INDEPENDENT book stores have a LOT to offer that some CHAIN book stores do not offer in my not so humble opinion. But I still like chain book stores too.

My husband said that Oregon does NOT honor his MT CCW permit. So he said that he would not go to Portland, Oregon due to that reason PLUS since the donkeys IN CHARGE NOW told the police to stand down when it comes to CRIME, RIOTS, ETC.!

The POLICE should be able to DO THEIR JOBS and fight crime! The DA, the Mayor and other dip s in power should be FIRED FOR DERELICTION OF DUTY especially when we have seen what has been going on for several years now when it comes to CRIME and the growing homeless/transient - dope fiends/drunks MAJOR ISSUES.

Besides - they made all drugs legal in Oregon (I think?) and I bet the dope fiends DRIVE ALL OF THE TIME just like many drunks do too. They do not care about the LAWS that most of us honest, sane and sober people ABIDE by!

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
Rexford, MT, Idaho, etc. crazy lady - murderer with full intent with her latest husband MURDERED and BURNED the bodies of her children. Plus some crazy @@@ stuff happened with a couple of other relatives on HER SIDE and some on his side too!

She belonged to some religious cult or maybe it was a off shoot of some religion which I will not name here due to the forum rules.

END TIME COUPLE supposedly but I think SHE wanted some things in some crazy way and used the term 'end times' like her latest husband was INTO a lot.

THAT was all over the NEWS - national and international news.

And that woman and her husband escaped to HI but finally got sent back stateside for their trials. Plus they found the DEAD bodies of her children.

And that crazy @@@ s happened IN NICE AREAS where people WOULD NEVER THINK it would happen and especially since the woman was so 'religious' and her latest husband is religious and apparently was famous (?!) for writing some END TIME and other books.

I NEVER heard of his books but I did briefly follow this news story.

TALK about some crazy @@@ people LIVING IN NICE - SO CALLED PEACEFUL COMMUNITIES and they had FULL INTENTIONS OF DOING ALL OF THEIR DIRTY DEEDS and murders.

TONS and tons of news about this couple... spooky and sickening.

Guess what? It did not happen in Portland, Chicago, Seattle, Baltimore, Detroit, NYC, etc.

Sick, depraved, crazy, etc. CRIMINALS with full intent live all around the rest of normal people.

YOU may not see them UP close and personal because they show a good side - a pretty/handsome side AND they live in a nice home and not in some tent or transient shelter.

So there you go... something to think about now.

Cate

I'm just going to get this out there before our (current) resident trolls sound off….

This is CLEARLY Trump's and the RNC's fault!

:rolleyes:
I am not a troll but I will say this. I do understand the sarcastic remark though here.

DERELICTION OF DUTY caused by the Mayor, the DA, other higher ups where they tell GOOD POLICEMEN to STAND DOWN which is totally WRONG!

They NEED TO MAKE the CRIMINALS PAY for their dirty deeds.

They NEED to use billy clubs, batons and shoot to STOP the criminals, the rioters, the burn/loot/destroy people.

Rioters? They need to bring in FIRE HOSES big time.

The dip s in POWER should be FIRED as I said a year or more ago.

I bet if the POLICE and STATIES were told to STOP THE CRIMINALS USING THEIR FULL FORCE OF AUTHORITY with none of this GET OUT OF JAIL CARD OR NOT EVEN GETTING A SLAP ON THE HAND... THIS CRAPOLA WOULD STOP.

BUT SINCE I BELIEVE THAT CRIMINALS SHOULD PAY FOR THEIR DIRTY DEEDS - I WILL GET CALLED NAMES. I DO NOT CARE WHAT THE SJW FREAKS say.

They need to bring back the DEATH PENALTY too. There have been horrific crimes even in MT and they have NOT been punished to the full extent of the law with the crimes totally proven AND confessed totally too.

I have always believed in the death penalty especially now with DNA evidence, full QUICK and SPEEDY jury trial - solid verdict, confessions, etc.

HANG the murderers or use a firing squad - shot with a good old 30-30 Winchester rifle.

NO gas, NO needle like you put a good, old dog to sleep, NO electric chair, NO pills, etc.

Cate

I was taking my dog for a walk on one of our regular routes and saw the area around 10th and Davis cordoned off. Spoke to one of the officers and around 1pm three shooters came into the Everybody Eats restaurant and killed shot* three diners. I was left by the officers parting remarks when he said "this is what it is now, another shooting". Think the first arrest here should be the Mayor.

*Update: Shooting victims were injured and transported in private vehicles

JP9

View attachment 1025399 View attachment 1025400 View attachment 1025401 View attachment 1025402

THIS is sad and until SANE, HONEST, SOBER and PEACEFUL PEOPLE decide to take a STAND against the IDIOTS IN POWER and NOT only with their voting... this bs will continue ALL ACROSS THIS COUNTRY.

THROW THE BUMS OUT since they are in dereliction of duty.

They need the police to stop standing down and they need the police to TAKE A STAND AGAINST ALL OF THE IDIOTS IN POWER. Uh huh.

It is a shame that a GROUP of people on ONE SIDE CONTROL a large or small city or COUNTY.

We have seen this happen here too! Many counties, small towns and larger cities.

IT NEVER USED TO BE THAT WAY according to my husband.

Cate

Lol, "anti vax Nazis" that's a new one on me...
Actually, some of us have been called 'murderers' since we do not want the rushed through - OPERATION WARP SPEED shots.

We are not against polio shots, old fashioned - one type of tetanus ONLY shots, etc.

But we are NOT for these shots.

Your mileage may vary. NO problem.

Cate

A lot of these daily shootings are not reported anywhere. Fe this was on next door:
29777F15-FA88-4ADF-B73E-C9FC53615987.jpeg

Also not reported anywhere are all the 100s of other daily crimes. Just 2 minor examples from Yesterday: I had to pull over for two people racing at approx 80mph and weaving in and out of oncoming traffic on Burnside St in residential area during school pickup time. Also yesterday had a guy come on our porch looking to steal packages.

A lot of these daily shootings are not reported anywhere. Fe this was on next door:
View attachment 1028311

Also not reported anywhere are all the 100s of other daily crimes. Just 2 minor examples from Yesterday: I had to pull over for two people racing at approx 80mph and weaving in and out of oncoming traffic on Burnside St in residential area during school pickup time. Also yesterday had a guy come on our porch looking to steal packages.
What good, what difference, would the the media reporting it do? "Portland" is gone, and the mayor/city council are just for show. Maybe not even that. If the media really wanted to do something they would be on the porches of potland leaders houses insisting on interviews. Parked in the street waiting for them to come out in the morning. Hound them until they they resign and leave the city, preferable the state.

All the media reporting every crime, shooting and murder does is further the lost feelings the honest people of Portland are forced to deal with.

Hey, Portlanders are good people. They vote the right way and are happy. Too be honest, the people I know that live there are good people. They are very unlikely to change their vote. Neither are the people in Watts, Chicago, Baltimore....

My mother retired early. Not because she wanted to but in the 90s at Martin Luther King hospital, it was getting too dangerous to walk from the parking lot to the hospital. Her wages wasn't worth it. They closed down that hospital by the way. Causing more patients to die on extended drive to medical care, now further away. Because, racism?

Yup, I know plenty of good people in PDX too. Most of them are theorists; they live in a theory of how things are and work rather than reality. This is doable because the world people before them created is very safe. As it slowly changes it's easy (for them) to ignore the changes. Until it's not.

It's a shame, but for most the only way they'll change is the age old reality-shovel-meets-face dynamic. Even then people often don't, denying reality and only "seeing" their theory.

Some, like your mother, are astute enough to live in reality and act accordingly. Alas, that's the exception not the rule.

As far as specific areas go, I'd have to vote Rockwood as the worst sewer, crime ridden area of Portland. Worse than downtown. Downtown 'riots' are just staged events for the cameras for the most part. Can't pass domestic terror laws w/o some showmanship.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top