JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's funny :s0140: :s0142:antifa and the provax working together to get folks to take the jab. I guess they believe the same things now. Antifacist become fascist forcing the jab. What a world we live in but fortunately we still have a 2nd Amendment ... until the fascist decide you need to give up your guns.:D

Here ya go... this explains everything. From their website:

A370D3F6-E514-43C7-AE56-0D46D3B8DB64.png

It's funny :s0140: :s0142:antifa and the provax working together to get folks to take the jab. I guess they believe the same things now. Antifacist become fascist forcing the jab. What a world we live in but fortunately we still have a 2nd Amendment ... until the fascist decide you need to give up your guns.:D
Well, Panty-Fa was never anti-fascism from the beginning. Just like their progenitor ARA was never anti-racist.

I think I probably knew about the certain % of "affordable" housing in these Developments. I'm gonna say they did the same with all the apartments that went up on the West waterfront between the Marquam and Hawthorn bridges. Don't recall the prices for the "Affordable" places but at the time it was like $50,000.00 a year or something. I think it's mighty nice for those wealthy condo liver's to allow those poor, poor people to live in the same building with them. (sarc)
They're (mostly) different buildings.
I looked the other day and the income cap for two people to rent them is something like 45k.

Lol, "anti vax Nazis" that's a new one on me...
Great, I'm an American Nazi, pro 2A Nazi, I-should-work-for-a-living-and-not-live-off-the-government Nazi, a pro law and order Nazi and now guess I'm and anti-vax Nazi. Sigh.
Antifacist become fascist forcing the jab.
An irony COMPLETELY lost on them and their supporters. Yahtzee on your post!

They're (mostly) different buildings.
I looked the other day and the income cap for two people is something like 45k.
I think The pearl was first? In any case, that 45K when these things were built sure doesn't have the buying power it had when they were built, just those few years ago.

I think The pearl was first? In any case, that 45K when these things were built sure doesn't have the buying power it had when they were built, just those few years ago.
The pearl was first. And that's not to purchase a unit, that's the max amount to people are allowed to earn to be able to rent them.

There are very few people I will venture into Portland for. Later this month an old friend is coming to visit his daughter. While she is more likely part of the problem a lot of people outside of Oregon really don't get information on how stupid things have become here.

When you tell them, you become an overreacting Trumpster, otherwise CNN would parrot what you said. I just hate spending a nickel in that place. Even for parking. I'll recommend someplace outside of PDX but in reality it's an hour or more to a nice place and who wants to travel when you are traveling.

Great, I'm an American Nazi, pro 2A Nazi, I-should-work-for-a-living-and-not-live-off-the-government Nazi, a pro law and order Nazi and now guess I'm and anti-vax Nazi. Sigh.

An irony COMPLETELY lost on them and their supporters. Yahtzee on your post!
And some of the pro Vax folks don't realize the bullies they have become. Again our 2nd comes through as what saves us or the Nazi would have their way.

Last Edited:
Make sure you are carrying anytime u are in public folks. Also stay in condition yellow and watch ur six. People are crazy quick to anger now and almost as quick to start shooting!

p.s. there is no official word that the restaurant will be renamed to "Everybody Shoots PDX" :confused:

Make sure you are carrying anytime u are in public folks. Also stay in condition yellow and watch ur six. People are crazy quick to anger now and almost as quick to start shooting!

p.s. there is no official word that the restaurant will be renamed to "Everybody Shoots PDX" :confused:
Maybe have a look at the hardware: 5.7mm I think.

I'm just going to get this out there before our (current) resident trolls sound off….

This is CLEARLY Trump's and the RNC's fault!

:rolleyes:
Well I don't care if millions of people are killed! Long as I don't have to pay cheap gas anymore or listen to any mean tweets!!!!

🤡

clown world lol

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews