JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was taking my dog for a walk on one of our regular routes and saw the area around 10th and Davis cordoned off. Spoke to one of the officers and around 1pm three shooters came into the Everybody Eats restaurant and killed shot* three diners. I was left by the officers parting remarks when he said "this is what it is now, another shooting". Think the first arrest here should be the Mayor.

*Update: Shooting victims were injured and transported in private vehicles

JP9

IMG_0781.jpg IMG_0780.jpg IMG_0779.jpg IMG_0776.jpg

Last Edited:
Spoke to one of the officers and around 1pm three shooters came into the Everybody Eats restaurant and killed three diners.
Local news claims the 3 diners were injured, not killed:
Police said while they didn't have updates on the victims' conditions, preliminary information suggested that none of their injuries were life-threatening.

Local news claims the 3 diners were injured, not killed:

Yeah, I was editing while you were posting :) Thanks for the news link!

This is really starting to get out of hand. What about the defunct the police movement that was supposed to solve all of this. Where is that freaky freaky lady and feckless Ted. Can't go to lunch without having to ventilate a couple of perps. Kinda like pulp fiction.

Why is this even news? Just another normal day in Portland.

There will be another shooting tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.

Last Edited:
There are shootings everywhere. Probably always were, just had less "smart" devices and girly men to catalogue it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top