JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "mouth that roared" will always enjoy support from those raised in a culture where talking trash loudest and fastest wins the argument.
INTERDASTING!
full.gif

The corporate media MSM drones have been instructed to report in detail any act of violence involving guns as much as possible.
Yes, the violent acts have actually gone down. But the MSM's job is to convince people it is a warzone out there and the only way to do something about it is the boot across your face. I say your, as in everyone.
A guy on YT did a video where he wouldn't go into downtown Portland without a bullet proof vest. He is supposed to be a tough guy too. I am down there weekly in the heart of the 'worst parts' SW 4th, SW 2nd, lower SE Burnside, mid 21st and I never see anything scary. Stirring up fear is so simple and gov loves fear. Fear equals manipulation and control.

The corporate media MSM drones have been instructed to report in detail any act of violence involving guns as much as possible.
Yes, the violent acts have actually gone down. But the MSM's job is to convince people it is a warzone out there and the only way to do something about it is the boot across your face. I say your, as in everyone.
A guy on YT did a video where he wouldn't go into downtown Portland without a bullet proof vest. He is supposed to be a tough guy too. I am down there weekly in the heart of the 'worst parts' SW 4th, SW 2nd, lower SE Burnside, mid 21st and I never see anything scary. Stirring up fear is so simple and gov loves fear. Fear equals manipulation and control.
You are correct. Several stories every day.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top