JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This here is my dear friend, Larry Jackson of Portland OR, shooting it a few years syne. He's a Southpaw and found it so much to his taste that I found him a very nice BSA 12/15 leftie and got it over to him. He was as pleased as a very pleased person.

upload_2018-6-30_22-37-3.png

tac

Since today is CANADA DAY!!!!!!!! I thought it might be nice to post a pic of a real Canadian Warhorse - this is a genuine Long Branch-made Lee-Enfield No4(T) sniping rifle, complete in its transit case with all accessories - all-matching. The owner paid just over US$5000 for it about five years ago - now worth aroud $8000 here in yUK.
upload_2018-7-1_15-9-25.png

tac

Last Edited:
Might wanna mask out that license plate... The gub'mint is always watching...:s0156:

Love the avatar, by the way. Hilarious... :s0140:

Might wanna mask out that license plate... The gub'mint is always watching...:s0156:

But he's doing nothing, AFAICT, that infringes the law - why should he worry about showing his license plate? Unless, of course, he has put up a non-code accomodation structure on a non-approved no-build Federal site of scientific interest - yknow, the alleged habitat of the Greater Crested Phrunge, or summat like it.

tac

Way to celebrate 4th of July? Exercise your RIGHT to be free of oppressive government and the protection of your RIGHT to bear arms.

The difference between you and me?

Yesterday I went shooting because I am allowed to do it by the government. But only where it says so.

Yesterday YOU went shooting because your government says that legal shooting is a sign that you are a free man with government-protected RIGHT to own guns and go shooting.

If I was an American, I'd be down on the range as soon as the sun came up, and be shooting everything I had until you could see the glowing barrels in the growing dusk.

tac

Way to celebrate 4th of July? Exercise your RIGHT to be free of oppressive government and the protection of your RIGHT to bear arms.

The difference between you and me?

Yesterday I went shooting because I am allowed to do it by the government. But only where it says so.

Yesterday YOU went shooting because your government says that legal shooting is a sign that you are a free man with government-protected RIGHT to own guns and go shooting.

If I was an American, I'd be down on the range as soon as the sun came up, and be shooting everything I had until you could see the glowing barrels in the growing dusk.

tac
Wouldn't be able to see the glowing barrels over the light from the forest fire you would have started with all that hot lead !! :eek:
Though, I hear ya'. :D

Tried out this portable shooting bench I found on MidwayUSA a while back:

shooting%20bench_zpswzv3xlj7.jpg

Works good!

The loadout from a couple of weeks ago:

061418%2002_zps6uirexrv.jpg

The wife's 80 yd target with the AR15. First time she has ever fired it. :eek:

Cindys%20target_zpsd4c8i9hd.jpg

Down range steel & paper:

061418%2003_zpsjlgalmxj.jpg

Relaxin' in between firing rounds:

091819%2004_zps1nuc9w1n.jpg

Okay I'll be the first to ask .
Do you carry with a empty chamber or where you just practicing that for the hell of it?

I know that 90% of people against it, but I'm not interested in any pointless debate over it. :) (Read video's description.) I already took part of debates back in the days over and over on multiple forums. Yankeemarshall made a good video about carrying with and without +1, Colion Noir also carried with no round in the chamber, etc. Their videos are worth watching.

If carrying is not restricted, then how people carry is up to them.

I know that 90% of people against it, but I'm not interested in any pointless debate over it. :) (Read video's description.) I already took part of debates back in the days over and over on multiple forums. Yankeemarshall made a good video about carrying with and without +1, Colion Noir also carried with no round in the chamber, etc. Their videos are worth watching.

If carrying is not restricted, then how people carry is up to them.
I was just asking and yes Colion did carry that way until he got got training.
Like I said I was just asking because I know someone would . you carry how you want

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top