JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got up to WMGC today and shot a handful of new guns. Had the place all to myself again:).
IMG_0025_zpsbpalzvpf.jpg
The 50 wolf was fun but jammed the last round in each of the Lancer mags, might have to fiddle with that a bit. It makes nice big hole though:p
IMG_0028_zpsg9andmtj.jpg
IMG_0030_zpsxek2dig8.jpg
Three hours of shootin violent guns and it was the staple that got me:p:p:p

IMG_0034_zpszrblgw4r.jpg

IMAG0918.jpg IMAG0917.jpg Went to Range today with my 71 year old mom lol I only got a small video of her shooting a 380 pistol but we did shoot a 22 revolver she likes the 22 so we are probably going shopping for a 22 hand gun I also took my glock with new vortex Viber site lol by the way I'm talking it off my gun I don't like it

and finished site in on my sisters PURPLE AR LOL we went two weeks ago to site it and had problems with the trigger lol got new trigger no problems today ran 125 rounds fast and slow no problem 7803.jpeg 7804.jpeg 7806.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 358257 View attachment 358258 View attachment 358259 View attachment 358260 View attachment 358261 and finished site in on my sisters PURPLE AR LOL we went two weeks ago to site it and had problems with the trigger lol got new trigger no problems today ran 125 rounds fast and slow no problem
808 Honda guy how you doing your the one who got hurt racing your bike last month right I think been there done that me my sister and brother all road and Race MOTO X WHEN WE WHERE YOUNGER lol younger is the Main word in this post HEHEH

View attachment 358255 View attachment 358256 Went to Range today with my 71 year old mom lol I only got a small video of her shooting a 380 pistol but we did shoot a 22 revolver she likes the 22 so we are probably going shopping for a 22 hand gun I also took my glock with new vortex Viber site lol by the way I'm talking it off my gun I don't like it
What don't you like about the Viper?

What don't you like about the Viper?
Well now I been watching some videos and reading more stuff about the pistol red dots it's just going to take some time to get used to it unless you bring the gun up to the same point of aim every time you are looking for the dot once you find the dot you can shoot fast but it's just a practice and more practice thing to get so you bring the gun up the same way every time I decided to keep it on and do some more shooting then I'm going to make a choice I shot six mags the other day need to probley try some more

Well now I been watching some videos and reading more stuff about the pistol red dots it's just going to take some time to get used to it unless you bring the gun up to the same point of aim every time you are looking for the dot once you find the dot you can shoot fast but it's just a practice and more practice thing to get so you bring the gun up the same way every time I decided to keep it on and do some more shooting then I'm going to make a choice I shot six mags the other day need to probley try some more
Gotcha. You had me worried as I was previously looking at possibly getting one of those.

Gotcha. You had me worried as I was previously looking at possibly getting one of those.
I can see using it for like three gun and stuff like that I don't know about carrying it for self defense because you have to turn it on it only takes a second to do that but a second is a second unless you leave it on all the time but then you take the chance of dead battery .I don't have a milled slide so I had to remove my rear site to mount it if you have a milled slide you can put suppresser site's on and have both that would be the way to go if you plan on carrying it

I can see using it for like three gun and stuff like that I don't know about carrying it for self defense because you have to turn it on it only takes a second to do that but a second is a second unless you leave it on all the time but then you take the chance of dead battery .I don't have a milled slide so I had to remove my rear site to mount it if you have a milled slide you can put suppresser site's on and have both that would be the way to go if you plan on carrying it
I was thinking for possibly a 9mm carbine.

The one thing I like about the viper is once you set it up how you want it like how bright you want the dot you hold the down button and it goes off then to turn it on you just push either button and it will come on to the same settings you had when it went off only have to hit the button one time you don't have to hold it down to turn it on like I said one second and it's on

Oh by the way I forgot to say that 380 pistol we are shooting is the gun that made me find this site lol looking for STAR 380 FIRING PIN and had a great response from all of you and told me how to make a firing pin so I did and it works great now .I was fixing it for a friend but after I finished it he sold it too me because he wanted to upgrade to a bigger gun SENSE I GOT SUCH GREAT HELP HERE I DECIDED TO STICK AROUND LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top