JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well we got new credit cards in the mail...so me and the wife did what any honest folk would do on a Sunday afternoon...picnic, wine and shootin the credit cards...
Fyi the credit cards are made of steel...they are not the normal plastic cards

20170619_220146.jpg
20170618_210217.jpg 20170618_200845.jpg

Last Edited:
Well we got new credit cards in the mail...so me and the wife did what any honest folk would do on a Sunday afternoon...picnic, wine and shootin the credit cards...
Fyi the credit cards are made of steel...they are not the normal plastic cards

View attachment 371309 View attachment 371310
Let me tell you, you are a lucky guy. Nice looking wife who also likes to shoot is a real keeper.

Now I wanna go shooting! :)
DO IT!! Haha

It was pretty cool, @Dyjital was able to walk me into the target by watching the shockwave on the bullet, the light was just right, we could actually watch both 223, 22 and 308 at different times, It was some good times. It was really nice shooting with the suppressor on the dirt because it didnt puff up the dirt with every shot.. Unlike @Dyjital ..... LOL

DO IT!! Haha

It was pretty cool, @Dyjital was able to walk me into the target by watching the shockwave on the bullet, the light was just right, we could actually watch both 223, 22 and 308 at different times, It was some good times. It was really nice shooting with the suppressor on the dirt because it didnt puff up the dirt with every shot.. Unlike @Dyjital ..... LOL
I assume you're talking about seeing trace?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top