JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They didn't try blaming this on a video?

They would lie about not accepting the report from Russia...much better excuse than accepting the report and allowing this to happen.

Lie, lie, lie; pathological-liar! A genuine rancor towards the American people.

I was asked today why didnt God save those Christians at UCC

14548_10151220075508089_1843572389_n.jpg

Whitey did it. Lost the moles and thinned the lips, nose, etc. WTF! Mainstream media is trying really hard. Get the narrative to fit the agenda of the Left.

CNN Refutes Rumor That They Altered Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer

CNN Alters Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer to Make Him Look White

Jim Hoft Oct 4th, 2015 12:23 am 169 Comments

CNN photoshops the photo of Oregon killer Chris Harper-Mercer to make him look white.

Chris was the son of Ian Mercer from Great Britain and Laurel Margaret Harper.

harper-mercer-parents.jpg
Mother Laurel Margaret on left and father Ian on right.

Chris lived with his mother Laurel.
He posted this selfie online.
mercer-harper.jpg

But, according to Conservative Treehouse, CNN altered the image to make Harper-Mercer look white.
mercer-cnn-575x339.jpg
Via Conservative Treehouse: On the left is the selfie Christopher Mercer uploaded to his social media. On the right is how CNN presented the same selfie in broadcast stories about him. Why did CNN need to change the complexion (color) of their broadcast? Why is no-one showing pictures of mom, Laurel Margaret Harper?

Last edited by a moderator:
The local Coroners released this yesterday. Just saw it.

Reported by local radio stations website.

The Oregon State Police Medical Examiner says the man who killed nine people and wounded nine others at Umpqua Community College last Thursday died of suicide. The information came in a press conference with Douglas County Sheriff John Hanlin and other local officials Saturday afternoon.

The Sheriff said that two Roseburg Police officers engaged the shooter and "neutralized" him. That stopped the shooting rampage. He was reported "down" shortly thereafter.

Hanlin told the scores of reporters from around the nation and beyond that are still in Roseburg that the investigation process is complex with many different facets. He said that to date investigators have run down hundreds of leads and interviewed hundreds of people. That includes victims, witnesses, neighbors and others. Searches around the UCC campus have been conducted as well as the shooters vehicle and residence. On Friday the medical examiner formally identified that shooter as 26 year old (POS's my edit) . The (POS's my edit) was a student at the college and was enrolled in the class where the incident took place.

Sheriff Hanlin says that evidence has been seized from multiple locations. Evidence includes weapon and ammunition, documents and digital media. Hanlin told reporters that one more weapon, a handgun, has been found at (POS's my edit) home. That brings the total number of weapons seized to 14.

I noticed an effort to clamp-down on information at the source.
Partially successful. Makes evaluating, interpreting the event difficult.

It's just the same as the last hundred or so. What kind of details does the unaffected and unrelated public really need to know that they won't be able to look up on Wikipedia when it comes out? It's a fact that reporting these things leads to more of them, I sure as hell don't need any more information especially at that cost.

Whitey did it. Lost the moles and thinned the lips, nose, etc. WTF! Mainstream media is trying really hard. Get the narrative to fit the agenda of the Left.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...r-chris-harper-mercer-to-make-him-look-white/

CNN Alters Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer to Make Him Look White

Jim Hoft Oct 4th, 2015 12:23 am 169 Comments

mercer-cnn-575x339-jpg.258382.jpg

You know, he looks a lot like Michael Jackson in that second photo. Maybe he suffered from the same disease that Jackson had, which he claimed make his skin go white.

Maybe it's time to go old school start teaching kids in school self defense and along with earth quake drills have active shooter drills, not just for LEOs. The students and teachers are the ones dying have them doing the drills.
If someone busts in a room, have them all charge and tackle them, disarm, and stomp that mutha out.

Most mass killers are cowards. Rush them and over take them. Sure a couple people may die or get shot, but better than 20-30 etc.

Start making steel doors manditory.
And manned camera rooms. So if a shooter does come in he is spotted immediately and that area can be contained.

It's been reported the killer was unusually sadistic and methodical in the slow way he toyed with the students lives.

Asking their religion, telling them to crawl or stand. Taking time to shoot their legs or in the head.

Hard to believe everyone just waited to be next without rushing him. What if Chris Mintz had a little help when he gave surviving a try over being a victim?

Not blaming the dead or survivors in any way, maybe the right moment to act never came,
or maybe the fight has been bred out of the youth of today by today's society.

Maybe decades of dividing Americans against each other by race, gender, income and everything else has made being a victim into such a safe comfortable normal state of being......

that defending yourself just isn't the natural instinct it used to be.

Hearing how Chris Mintz reacted gives me hope all is not lost.

upload_2015-10-4_20-11-27.png

It's been reported the killer was unusually sadistic and methodical in the slow way he toyed with the students lives.

Asking their religion, telling them to crawl or stand. Taking time to shoot their legs or in the head.

Hard to believe everyone just waited to be next without rushing him. What if Chris Mintz had a little help when he gave surviving a try over being a victim?

Not blaming the dead or survivors in any way, maybe the right moment to act never came,

Maybe decades of dividing Americans against each other by race, gender, income and everything else has made being a victim into such a safe comfortable normal state of being......

View attachment 258429

:s0101::s0005:

Maybe it's time to go old school start teaching kids in school self defense and along with earth quake drills have active shooter drills, not just for LEOs. The students and teachers are the ones dying have them doing the drills.
If someone busts in a room, have them all charge and tackle them, disarm, and stomp that mutha out.

Most mass killers are cowards. Rush them and over take them. Sure a couple people may die or get shot, but better than 20-30 etc.

Start making steel doors manditory.
And manned camera rooms. So if a shooter does come in he is spotted immediately and that area can be contained.

They have started. My son is a freshman in high school in Eastern Oregon and they are being taught if they can't run to make weapons from classroom materials and fight back.

View attachment 258429
I've been asking the same questions, whether we as a nation really are that incapable of the most basic survival behaviors. And then I see videos like this:
And I think, yep, we're pretty much doomed. A bunch of angry squirrels could take out Modern Man.

This is my logical response to the entire situation.. What the media has avoided to discuss is that this is a hate crime against Christians and nobody is making any noise, since White Christians (and one Jewish teacher) were the victims of the massacre.

And, of course, Mr. Hussein's solution for Christians being massacred like helpless sheep is to ban Christians from owning guns.. Great idea! This picture summarizes it all.

2e2hvys.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads