JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hillary Clinton is moving rapidly to take political advantage of this tragedy. She announced Sunday that she will announce an extensive plan for major new gun restrictions on Monday.

So we are only hours away from learning just how ambitious Clinton plans to be on gun control if elected President.

There has been a lot of talk among Democratic insiders the last few days on the subject of mandatory registration of all "Assault Rifles". I think that many in the anti-gun movement are realizing that they need to first implement registration, before any sort of viable confiscation plan like the one that Australia accomplished will be able to be successful.

Stay tuned. It sounds like she plans to announce it on NBC's Today show later this morning:

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/hillary-clinton-unveil-plan-major-new-gun-restrictions-n438361

Hillary Clinton is moving rapidly to take political advantage of this tragedy. She announced Sunday that she will announce an extensive plan for major new gun restrictions on Monday.

So we are only hours away from learning just how ambitious Clinton plans to be on gun control if elected President.

There has been a lot of talk among Democratic insiders the last few days on the subject of mandatory registration of all "Assault Rifles". I think that many in the anti-gun movement are realizing that they need to first implement registration, before any sort of viable confiscation plan like the one that Australia accomplished will be able to be successful.

Stay tuned. It sounds like she plans to announce it on NBC's Today show later this morning:

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/hillary-clinton-unveil-plan-major-new-gun-restrictions-n438361

this maybe good news, this just may keep her from being potus..
O'butthead lied and said he wasn't coming after our guns to get the votes...if she is using the I AM coming for the guns it might just backfire on the beast

Sorry, if I missed this in our thread.

There is another hero: Treven Anspach

<broken link removed>

ROSEBURG, Ore. -- The father of a student who was inside the classroom during the shooting at Umpqua Community College last Thursday, is sharing her story of survival.

Randy Scroggins is the pastor at New Beginnings Church in Roseburg. He says his daughter, Lacey, was inside the classroom where so many lives were lost.

It was an emotional service Sunday morning, as Pastor Scroggins shared his daughter's story. He says she survived thanks to Treven Anspach, who died in the shooting.

Pastor Scroggins says when Treven was shot, he moved closer to Lacey to help protect her.

"She said, 'Daddy, all of a sudden I felt Treven, who was on my left side, all of a sudden I felt his body as it moved towards mine and part of his body was on mine.' We believe that in Treven's last moments, we believe he made a conscious effort to cover my daughter, said Pastor Scroggins.

Pastor Scroggins says the shooter stepped over Lacey, thinking she was dead.

Lacey was at church Sunday as her father recounted her story. Pastor Scroggins says Treven is a true hero. He adds that they always be grateful for him, and always remember him.

Little Tid Bit.
secretarystate.jpg

A few posts back, we were discussing the treatment of boys. This morning in my news feed I find this:

Students warned: Bulging biceps, big guns advance unhealthy masculinity...

My first thought is no girl wants to have bulging muscles, therefore ....

I know, not PC.

Finally got in. My favorite quote in the article: "thumb-sucking little beta males in skinny jeans."

Kind of sums up where things have been heading. Turn women into men and men into women.

Looking at the series Fear the Walking Dead, right now, the lead 'guy' is an anti-gun wuss that simply won't step into protection mode, while his girlfriend seems to have seen what's really going on and is showing signs of being one of the ones to man up and take charge.

Man, what a place we live in right now.

I wonder what Bruce/Caitlin thinks about all this :rolleyes:

Well, Hillary broke down and got tears in her eyes at her town hall on NBC's TODAY show. She shamelessly used a mother of one of the Sandy Hook shooting victims in order to make her appeal for gun control more emotional.

Clinton is such a sly and dishonest politician. She only unveiled PART OF HER PLAN, on the show. She said that she will unveil the rest later.

Her initial steps that she did announce were that she would first tighten controls and restrictions on both gun show and person to person sales via executive action. And her second step would be to repeal the Federal legislation that currently shields gun manufacturers and distributors from lawsuits. She wants these protections removed, so that the gun industry can be sued out of business. She also wants the ATF to revoke the licenses of more FFL's that sell to straw purchasers.

So Clinton plans to not just target gun owners. Gun manufacturers and gun dealers are in her sights too.

Again, though, this is only a partial list at this point. I would not put it past her to go to someplace like Newtown to announce plans for gun bans.

I find it so fascinating that NBC is going so far out of its way to support Clinton. Their reporter gave her a very friendly interview. She was some brand new young female reporter that I have never seen or heard of before. She seemed totally out of her league in interviewing Clinton.

She might as well have been a member of Clinton's campaign staff, she was so easy on her.

Very frightening that Clinton seems to want to expand the President's executive action power.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...control-proposals-executive-action-expanding/

Last Edited:
Well, Hillary broke down and got tears in her eyes at her town hall on NBC's TODAY show. She shamelessly used a mother of one of the Sandy Hook shooting victims in order to make her appeal for gun control more emotional.

Clinton is such a sly and dishonest politician. She only unveiled PART OF HER PLAN, on the show. She said that she will unveil the rest later.

Her initial steps that she did announce were that she would first tighten controls and restrictions on both gun show and person to person sales via executive action. And her second step would be to repeal the Federal legislation that currently shields gun manufacturers and distributors from lawsuits. She wants these protections removed, so that the gun industry can be sued about of business. She also wants the ATF to revoke the licenses of FFL's that sell to straw purchasers.

So Clinton plans to not just target gun owners. Gun manufacturers and gun dealers are in her sights too.

Again, though, this is only a partial list at this point. I would not put it past her to go to someplace like Newtown to announce plans for gun bans.

I find it so fascinating that NBC is going so far out of its way to support Clinton. Their reporter gave her a very friendly interview. She was some brand new young female reporter that I have never seen or heard of before. She seemed totally out of her league in interviewing Clinton.

She might as well have been a member of Clinton's campaign staff, she was so easy on her.

Very frightening that Clinton seems to want to expand the President's executive action power.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...control-proposals-executive-action-expanding/

I predict this will backfire on Hillary. And I can't wait to see it happen.

This type of crap is too much. It goes too far. I think there are even people in her own party that will see it that way too.

I'd love to see here candidacy go up in flames again like it did in 2008.

I saw the UCC Prezzy give a speech today saying how she tried to keep UCC from becoming another Sandy Hook (By disarming the security guard, disarming the faculty and student body contrary to State Law, ignoring the State Supreme Court ruling, posting the Only Gun Free Zone signs in the county). Of course she did not itemize her accomplishments:mad:

His dad's been sued for homosexual harassment on his co-workers

All reports are that the Dad has had little or no involvement in his son's life. He and the shooter's mother separated after only 11 months of marriage. So he never lived with his son after the first year of his life. Strangely enough, though, they did not finally divorce until many years later. But it is unclear how much contact he had with his son, even before the divorce was finalized.

So was this whole marriage a shame, perhaps? Did they marry in order to help their case to emigrate to the USA? No one in the media seems to be investigating the background of this couple.

Of course the father would want to jump at blaming guns. For it does not seem like he himself was ever really a father to this young man. He appears to have been entirely raised by his mother.

And the media is totally ignoring her, for some odd reason. She has come under ZERO scrutiny.

I saw the UCC Prezzy give a speech today saying how she tried to keep UCC from becoming another Sandy Hook (By disarming the security guard, disarming the faculty and student body contrary to State Law, ignoring the State Supreme Court ruling, posting the Only Gun Free Zone signs in the county). Of course she did not itemize her accomplishments:mad:
She should be sued along with the school, for not providing security for the students.

These signs were installed all over Oregon State this past summer, telling students what to do in case of a gunman attacking.

The last option is to pick up scissors and stools and inflict severe injuries on the shooter. Hopefully there are plenty of large scissors and stools in strategic locations around the campus.

run_hide.jpg

run_hide.jpg

Last Edited:
These signs were installed all over Oregon State this past summer, telling students what to do in case of a gunman attacking.

The last option is to pick up scissors and stools and deliver lethal force on the shooter. Hopefully there are plenty of large scissors and stools in strategic locations around the campus.

View attachment 258483

I will stick with what i brought into the situation. I carry something that is pointy and way sharper then scissors, But that will not be my first choice.

She should be fired, she gave the shooter a perfect stage. Not only that she made the school exactly like Sandy Hook, and then bragged about it over the last year. But we all know soon enough they will paint her as the victim in this even though she is responsible for opening the gates to the shooter.

The last option is to pick up scissors and stools and inflict severe injuries on the shooter. Hopefully there are plenty of large scissors and stools in strategic locations around the campus.
View attachment 258483

Yep cause a 40SW FMJ won't go thru a desk or chair ??o_O

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top