JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious, and by no means do I mean to offend anyone, but why do people dress like mall ninjas to go out to the range? Camo bdu's, plate carriers, masks, etc...

I understand training with what you use, so maybe holsters and a chest pouch, but why the halloween costumes?

Like I said, just curious...:confused:

Can't remember anyone at the Gun Club wearing anything like a camo outfit. A few guys wear shooting vests or jackets to help support them while shooting offhand etc. But aside from the occasional camo BDUs pants or field jacket I don't see anything but street clothes at our club.

Four Corners Rod and Gun Club in Salem.

Usually I just wear jeans when we shoot. Sometimes on days when my lower back is having a bad day, I wear my issued BDU pants (Looser fit, pulls on my hips less). If I happen to go shooting that day, I'm always self-conscious that people think I'm "That Guy".

Second kind of cool. The same reason you you picked a black sedan over a red one. Or why you grabbed Pepsi over Coke, you just like it, its cool to you (them).

I usually wear the shoes that only my Ninja training allows me to wear that let me walk up walls.

Does anyone have the matching Ninja thong for beach incursions? I'd pay big money!

I've seen some really weird people in the woods were i go up shooting to.
Wood ninja's.. (green clothed)
closely related to the mall ninja ..(black clothed)
And the half breed ninja (camo clothed)
But all to there own.
I have a little of each but dont need to wear it all the time.

Like I said, not trying to piss in anyones cheerios, but pictures in the shooting pictures section. A guy dressed in camo with an AK (variant, Komrad or something like that), and a guy in a ghost mask. And thats just on the last page. I guess I just don't get it...

No offense Komrad, just trying to understand the costumes...

I have lots and lots of camo clothing, almost every pattern out there except the new mulitcam, but give me time, anyways the only time i would wear camies to shoot is if I were going to a private combat field training range, and if I were to wear camo I would have an observer watching me and the purpose would be to see how well I blended into the surroundings,

I do have a couple of favorite open country shirts i like to wear, because I like the comfort, I also do when I am doing people observations for fun, people watching in really fun you can tell a lot about a person in doing so.

I don't shoot at ranges, just on my property and such. I have barricades and such set up to offer an urban combat style of shooting. When my buddies come we will do "tactical runs" which generally involves multiple mag changes. I understand in that situation but for most times when I shoot, its jeans and a tshirt. Depends on what I'm doing.

Mall Ninja.jpg

Mall Ninja.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class