JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the reason to carry every day. The terrorists and their acolytes have figured out that this tactic is effective, costs very little, is easy to conceal and can wreak havoc among the sheeply inclined population whose awareness of evil in the world is based on what they see on TV.

If you find yourself trapped in this situation, raise the flag and go to work.

no-quarter-no-mercy-pirate-flag.jpg

BREAKING: DHS Officer Murders His Wife Then Shoots 3 Others At Mall In Bethesda Maryland… UPDATE: Suspect In Custody

Chypf5VWkAAGlVx-417x450.jpg

Via Fox News:

Police were hunting for a gunman suspected of shooting and critically wounding three people in a mall parking lot in Bethesda, Md. Friday morning — and said they were looking into whether it was linked to deadly shootings at a nearby supermarket and a high school.

Investigators wanted to contact a person of interest in the Westfield Montgomery Mall shooting, Montgomery County Assistant Police Chief Darryl McSwain said. He did not name the man, but said, "hopefully we can capture him in the near future."

The shooting at the Giant Food supermarket in Aspen Hill, roughly 8 miles away, left one woman dead Friday morning.

Yesterday, investigators said a police officer working for Federal Protective Service, Eulalio Tordil, shot and killed his estranged wife, a chemistry teacher, outside their children's school in Beltsville. Bethesda, Aspen Hill and Beltsville are all Washington, DC suburbs.

Keep reading..

I had 3 different people who said they worked for DHS get denied on nics checks
Doesn't DHS vette their employees?

Does make you wonder the quality of DHS employees... But then again TSA is under DHS... So perhaps we don't need to wonder too much...

In my 30+ years of buying, selling and trading never waited, never been denied...

Just clean living I guess...

He kinda fits as a "Homeland Grown Terrorist", now right? And all over a woman. Clearly whatever psych eval they do for DHS employees...it let this POS fall through the cracks.

Now before you say I am sexist with the woman comment. There are some situations you just need to walk away from, man up and get on with your life and move forward.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads