JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sleepy Joe has mentioned a few times that the Taliban are enemies of ISIS. This is a new twist on "The enemy of my enemy is my friend (and still my enemy)". Pretty sure this is mostly intentional; arm the Taliban, let them exterminate ISIS and potentially Al-Qaeda, and then negotiate a deal to leave them alone while they continue on with their barbaric ways.

Sounds like the same CIA playbook that has been going on for decades. The CIA has already trained all of them anyway; just look at that high-safe trigger finger discipline!

View attachment 1015657
Most people don't think like this though… I agree with the thoughts though… people have forgotten that we armed and trained the Afghan people… we gave them weapons as well when they were fighting the Russians… then there is also common sense logic as well when it comes to the finger discipline… fight against someone for 20 years and I'm positive that you will start seeing their patterns and benefits or downfalls… then there's the issue of people that believe we can do anything we want and no one can stand up to us… guess people have forgotten that Italy had a difficult time pushing back the Ethiopians in WW2… I don't believe it is an enemy of my enemy thing…

how about… We know what is going on in your country and your region of the world. We are going to go to war with you and then this way we both get some training. We can test our stuff and see how guerrilla tactics work for and against us. How well conventional warfare is able to combat it. Both sides will have casualties but we will fund it and when it's time to go we'll leave you with the equipment for future conflicts in your region. As long as we both get the training and you allow us some of your natural resources.

Anyone getting a little bit of deja vu? If there is truth to the suspicion that Biden's handlers behind the scenes are the people we think they are, then they would also be the same people who were in power during Benghazi and probably why the "let Americans rot" attitude feels a little familiar.
Trump is friends with the clintons, obamas, and bidens. If you think he just ~suddenly stopped~ being friends with democrat party leaders because he had to put an R next to his name to get in the game, youre a member of the enigmatically short american voter memory club..

to think anything is or was or will be different... doesnt matter what decade or administration we have, every time i turn on the TV its the exact same bubblegum, over and over and over and over

its all bread and circuses, as much as i hate that cliche phrase.. but it really fits american politics.

I read a series of novels (a trilogy, actually) by Trent Reedy that deals with Civil War 2.0... they're set in Idaho, WA, and OR so they were of particular interest to me.

Anyway, the catalyst for the uprising was the implementation of a mandatory federal ID card.

Side note: they're works of fiction, not an instruction manual or predictive sort of thing. They follow a main character and a central cast of characters... just novels.
You would like this series by William J. Johnstone (now deceased Western novel writer that wrote this about a modern civil war) "Out of the Ashes". -
Nuclear holocaust destroys America, and an ex-soldier must rescue his family, lead a resistance, and rebuild the country—from a USA Today–bestselling author.
The worst-case scenario has come to pass: a nuclear strike has crippled America. Gangs, looters, and vandals have seized the streets.

What happened to all those South Vietnamese and Americans left in Vietnam when Saigon fell.
SOME of them eventually made it here. But note......the VN..... are NOT the Taliban or ISIS.

Think about the 1975/1976 immigration and there was a large influx in 1979 (again).

Then, think about (for the VN that came here).....
Well, now we got generations of them here. Family sponsorship works. Mind you....without mentioning that some of them were/are rich and probably/maybe have ties with the communist regime.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....

Last Edited:
He's seen his evil ways and is making up for the past buy allowing 100s of thousands of those poor, poor down trodden beings from the South to come to America The Beautiful!! :s0170:
I think that the VN experience....probably led a lot of Afghans to think......

Why not drop my weapon? I'm gonna travel to that big PX in Americastan.

Aloha, Mark

Been watching the FlightRadar flight tracking site off and on during the day and it has been pretty active with C-17s coming and going all day out of Kabul, and what looked like one C-130.

Pretty quiet now with only One plane on the ground now from the Qatar AF.

Been watching the FlightRadar flight tracking site off and on during the day and it has been pretty active with C-17s coming and going all day out of Kabul, and what looked like one C-130.

Pretty quiet now with only One plane on the ground now from the Qatar AF.
I heard something yesterday, either radio or the few second a news channel is on TV here. I swear I heard the guy saying 37,000 have been taken out of Afghanistan?

Soviet weapon. Who knows when that video was taken.

But, I agree with the sentiment and hopefully they do choke on US plunder, too.
I'm thinkin' PPSh-41 mebbe

WPN_33.png

I'd say if you can't bring it back with you, drop a thermite bomb on it and make it nothing more than a molten pile of slag. completely destroy everything. no possibility of reverse engineering, and no giving them billions worth of weaponry...heck they don't even need to sell drugs to fund their war efforts anymore, just put biden in charge and they're given billions in advanced weaponry for free!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top