JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pocket carry is an option but you still need to hide the outline of the gun. I use a pocket holster when I front carry and a wadded up snot rag when I carry in the back pocket. Snot rag hanging out covers outline and when you reach for the gun it looks like you are going to blow your nose. Don't use autos in back pocket carry, fat boy falls on gun and it knocks the slide off the rails.:eek:

Front pocket carry I keep my hand on the gun and it just looks normal.o_O Buy pants with deep pockets.

Last Edited:
I forgot to add pocket carry to my earlier post. I like a Glock 26 in a Galco pocket holster. I swear I don't work for Galco lol its just a brand I find really works well for me.

I just carry in plain sight, sort of.

IMG_0105_zps43e016ed.jpg IMG_0104_zps75964c2f.jpg

Hey fatty, your a big ol fat sack of fatness you freakishly fat fatty.

How's that?

Edit; Now that the corresponding prior post is gone this makes absolutely no sense. However just to mess with you and make you think you missed out on a epic post I'm gonna leave it ;-)

Last Edited:
Personally I don't mind being called fat, since I am in fact fat. I do take considerable offense at being called stupid, because I ain't

I call all my friends fat boy cause they are all fat. It's what men do is call a spade a spade. Women can't say stuff like that to each other and since I am with the male gender I will follow suit with what males do. Doesn't bother me what people call me, skin is thick.:D

Pocket carry is an option but you still need to hide the outline of the gun. I use a pocket holster when I front carry and a wadded up snot rag when I carry in the back pocket. Snot rag hanging out covers outline and when you reach for the gun it looks like you are going to blow your nose. Don't use autos in back pocket carry, fat boy falls on gun and it knocks the slide off the rails.:eek:

Front pocket carry I keep my hand on the gun and it just looks normal.o_O Buy pants with deep pockets.

IM, you said to wear dickies. You should try finding some (or similar) with cargo pockets. I sometimes carry my G-30 in the right-side cargo pocket of my work pants when IWB isn't practical during some work scenarios I'm in. It's not my preferred, but it actually works pretty well for those particular times.

I call all my friends fat boy cause they are all fat. It's what men do is call a spade a spade. Women can't say stuff like that to each other and since I am with the male gender I will follow suit with what males do. Doesn't bother me what people call me, skin is thick.:D

Thicker on some of us than on others :rolleyes:

Thicker on some of us than on others :rolleyes:

I have a simple view of words, if they are true then it isn't an insult and if they are not true then it makes a man a liar to say them. I worked with construction crews all my life so I have heard most anything people can say.:D

I have a simple view of words, if they are true then it isn't an insult and if they are not true then it makes a man a liar to say them. I worked with construction crews all my life so I have heard most anything people can say.:D

I'm in the construction industry myself. Construction guys can be brutal to each other. The worst thing you can do with them is show them they're getting to you - it's like blood in the water, then the sharks start circling.

That said, my comment was really more about those of us of larger proportions having 'thicker' skin, both metaphorically and physically speaking ;)

Anyway if you are going to do pocket carry, put the gun in the holster before you put it in the pocket. It's safer, same as a good in the pants holster you should put the gun in the holster before it goes in the pants. People get their clothes caught in the trigger guard and causes a adc. Happens a lot in belt carry and over shirts as a man re holsters and his clothes get in the way.

I'm in the construction industry myself. Construction guys can be brutal to each other. The worst thing you can do with them is show them they're getting to you - it's like blood in the water, then the sharks start circling.

That said, my comment was really more about those of us of larger proportions having 'thicker' skin, both metaphorically and physically speaking ;)

Being a fat boy myself the only time the guys were in danger was when they were near my lunch.:D Men can talk to men, it's the girlish that get all offended.:D:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top