JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Shooters do not ask people if they are Democrats or Republicans, if they are gun owners or not," Spurr said. "They just pull the trigger."

Actually, yes they do and they usually only want to kill Republicans and Christians.

According to Representatives Ron DeSantis and Jimmy Duncan, they were approached before the shooting at the practice by a man who asked whether Republicans or Democrats were practicing on the field. Duncan reportedly replied that it was the Republican team. DeSantis later told reporters that both he and Duncan believe that the man was the perpetrator of the shooting, James Hodgkinson.

More lies.

"Shooters do not ask people if they are Democrats or Republicans, if they are gun owners or not," Spurr said. "They just pull the trigger."

Actually, yes they do and they usually only want to kill Republicans and Christians.

Just imagine the melt down if someone with a R made similar threats to these little Lake O snowflakes, but no big deal the other way around. Typical.

Los Angeles DJ Calls For Covington Catholic School to be Burned Down - With Kids Locked Inside - TWITTER SAYS HE DIDN'T VIOLATE RULES

According to Representatives Ron DeSantis and Jimmy Duncan, they were approached before the shooting at the practice by a man who asked whether Republicans or Democrats were practicing on the field. Duncan reportedly replied that it was the Republican team. DeSantis later told reporters that both he and Duncan believe that the man was the perpetrator of the shooting, James Hodgkinson.

More lies.

Yep, the murderer at Umpqua Community College asked if students where Christian and shot them first. The terrorist at the Westgate Mall in Kenya killed those who could not pass a Muslim test

I upvote for these videos. I learned from them.

Some of what I learned:
1) "I'm scared everyday I have to go to school" :33
2) "I'm scared every time a loud noise happens"
3) "I'm scared every time I enter a classroom"
4) "I'm scared every time the fire alarm goes off"....
"my fear is taking over" :53

Those who championed human and civil rights in my lifetime, not theirs, fought against fear being the beacon that was guiding the misinformed.

I upvote for these videos. I learned from them.

Some of what I learned:

Those who championed human and civil rights in my lifetime, not theirs, fought against fear being the beacon that was guiding the misinformed.

I'm curious if they cross streets with their faces in their devices, with out making eye contact with drivers? Are they scared when they drive themselves, or with parents/others, on the roads knowing statistics show many people ignore the law and text/talk while driving anyway?

I would say these teens should be kept as far away from the law making process as possible due to their lack of ability to think critically, and sensibly. Persons not being able to weigh facts and reality make very poor law makers.

2rskag.jpg

If your schools are terrifying and New Jersey schools are safe because of their gun laws, how about spending a semester there on a cultural exchange. Newark perhaps.
I bet that Lake Oswego's dangerous environs will be viewed in a different light.

Indeed, saw more than one. I remember a friend of mine in high school restored an old (late 19th/early 20th century) SxS shotgun for his senior project. No one lost their mind when he showed it in class. I thought he did a fine job too.

Hey, the struggle is real in the 97035!

LOL!

Parenthetically, my wife just made a comment that the brats should got to the school she taught in eastern Oregon (Fossil, population 447) to get a better idea of rural living and firearm ownership. I think she makes a good point.

All I can say is sickening. Death threats? Riiiight.
They're on the cusp of something big all right. They're on the cusp of the biggest robbery of 2A liberties this State has ever seen.

Most of these media outlets are failing to mention two of the most burdensome aspects of SB 501. Having to apply for a background check to purchase 20rnds ammo and the 5 rnd mag limit. We should send in corrections and or comment on articles if that option is available. It would be helpful in getting more of the lukewarm gun owners on board.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top