JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
only 4 complaints to get Nosler cancelled. Nosler has been supporting the local community since 1958, and now cancelled. Nosler is hardly a "tactical" company, their entire business model is primarily hunting, and shooting sports.

"When considering these opportunities, we need to be aware of how our decisions align with our commitment to promote a culture of safety in our schools," Maben said in a written statement.
Nothing about hunting and shooting sports is an antithesis of promoting a culture of safety, why does Maben lie about this?

Recent incidents have led to increased concerns among city leaders and some residents about gun violence in Bend.
"gun violence" has nothing to do with hunting and shooting sports. Why does the media lie about correlating these things?

Everything in quotes I read in this voice.
3vocr3map8l41.jpg

Take the money the schools were getting and instead set up fun firearm sports awareness events that explain how many safe/legal ways firearms are used for sporting purposes. Guaranteed the kids in schools were getting none of that information disseminated to them through the school system.

only 4 complaints to get Nosler cancelled. Nosler has been supporting the local community since 1958, and now cancelled. Nosler is hardly a "tactical" company, their entire business model is primarily hunting, and shooting sports.

Nothing about hunting and shooting sports is an antithesis of promoting a culture of safety, why does Maben lie about this?

"gun violence" has nothing to do with hunting and shooting sports. Why does the media lie about correlating these things?

Is this due to school officials being afraid of cancel culture?
My Portland Metro high school had an indoor shooting range prior to my attendance. They should have kept it up and running.

Is this due to school officials being afraid of cancel culture?
My Portland Metro high school had an indoor shooting range prior to my attendance. They should have kept it up and running.
It's because anything related to firearms is verboten from a leftist point of view, unless it is the government who has them.

It's because anything related to firearms is verboten from a leftist point of view, unless it is the government who has them.
I believe that is the globalists point of view.
I just got back from a trip to Malibu, California. There are plenty of options for armed private security out there, yet many are extremely anti 2a. It is easy to only care about their own safety, and repeat the media/globalist narratives that no individuals should need guns to keep their families safe.

I believe that is the globalists point of view.
I just got back from a trip to Malibu, California. There are plenty of options for armed private security out there, yet many are extremely anti 2a. It is easy to only care about their own safety, and repeat the media/globalist narratives that no individuals should need guns to keep their families safe.
Globalist, communist, leftist… if they prescribe to the notion of depriving others the same liberty they seek for themselves, they're all the same.

Now, the Bend-La Pine School District has pulled the branding from view and is reviewing its policies on sponsorships, after those prominent displays for Nosler drew concerns from some parents,
I can only imagine what these 'parents' are all about....

Bend USED to be a great place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top