JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's my opinion that we are always lied to by the government. It's become something we can't change so we just endure.

When they put in "Instant Check" the story was the state would instantly check your background and not interfere with you gun rights. Today I bought a new gun and gave them my ccw permit that I have used for 50 years as ID to buy guns.

I was told instant check is weeks behind and I will get a a call from the FFL. 5,000+ ahead of me.

Point being that no matter what they say it isn't true in my opinion.

they took out the words parental. But left the mandate that providers must not deny care if deemed medically necessary. The amended bill doesnt define "medically necessary".
I have yet seen or heard of a medically necessary transition surgery. The procedure is 100% delusional want or need. like a boob job. technically "cosmetic" as i see it

I have yet seen or heard of a medically necessary transition surgery. The procedure is 100% delusional want or need. like a boob job. technically "cosmetic" as i see it
The current argument is that suicide rates go way down among transgender youths who get gender affirmation care.

The current argument is that suicide rates go way down among transgender youths who get gender affirmation care.
That argument is 100% a lie.

What I find comical is that Liberals will cry for "common sense" gun control to "protect" kids….. and in the same breath they will advocate for abortion and mutilating children's bodies. When it's been proven the brain doesn't fully develop until your mid 20s. Gotta be 21 to buy a firearm but you can chop your d!ck or tits off at age 12. Makes a whole lot of sense…..

Are we protecting kids or not?

Cause they are full of sh!t.

That argument is 100% a lie.

What I find comical is that Liberals will cry for "common sense" gun control to "protect" kids….. and in the same breath they will advocate for abortion and mutilating children's bodies. When it's been proven the brain doesn't fully develop until your mid 20s. Gotta be 21 to buy a firearm but you can chop your d!ck or tits off at age 12. Makes a whole lot of sense…..

Are we protecting kids or not?

Cause they are full of sh!t.
I'm not certain its a lie, the problem is that suicide and treatment are different things. Your right about brain development and there is of course no research on adult suicide rates of youths who transitioned.

I'm not certain its a lie, the problem is that suicide and treatment are different things. Your right about brain development and there is of course no research on adult suicide rates of youths who transitioned.
Suicides are extremely high in the LGBTQA+X-YZP community. And there is an high number of individuals who transition as children (being coached by parents/teachers/peers etc) and upon adulthood they realize that they made a mistake. They end up detransitioning but by that time their bodies have been ruined. These drugs are not reversible. Women can no longer breast feed (cause they chopped them off) if they are even able to get pregnant.

Oh and heaven forbid you come out and admit it was a mistake and you're going back to your actual sex/gender. At that point your inbox will be filled with death threats and hate mail from that super "inclusive" loving group.

We are allowing doctors to administer chemical castration drugs that we used to use on pedophiles until it was deemed "cruel and unusual."

So we can't use them on pedophiles but it's a green light to give them to children? WTF?

Suicides are extremely high in the LGBTQA+X-YZP community. And there is an high number of individuals who transition as children (being coached by parents/teachers/peers etc) and upon adulthood they realize that they made a mistake. They end up detransitioning but by that time their bodies have been ruined. These drugs are not reversible. Women can no longer breast feed (cause they chopped them off) if they are even able to get pregnant.

Oh and heaven forbid you come out and admit it was a mistake and you're going back to your actual sex/gender. At that point your inbox will be filled with death threats and hate mail from that super "inclusive" loving group.

We are allowing doctors to administer chemical castration drugs that we used to use on pedophiles until it was deemed "cruel and unusual."

So we can't use them on pedophiles but it's a green light to give them to children? WTF?
yes, there is plenty of evidence of detransitioners proving that gender affirming medical care is not always accurate. Something the media and Democrat senators leave out. I fully support trans rights but there are wayyy too many questions about gender affirming care especially in youth.

yes, there is plenty of evidence of detransitioners proving that gender affirming medical care is not always accurate. Something the media and Democrat senators leave out. I fully support trans rights but there are wayyy too many questions about gender affirming care especially in youth.
If you're 18 knock yourself out (not on tax payers dime though).

Keep your hands off kids. Period. I don't understand the lefts obsession with minors and their sexual orientation. Grooming. Forcing drag shows. Etc.

Kids are off limits. At least they should be.

Last Edited:
Not to derail this thread but how did the OP bypass the swear filter in the title? Does the program not filter out from thread titles? Very good thread BTW, lots of good info.

Not to derail this thread but how did the OP bypass the swear filter in the title? Does the program not filter out from thread titles? Very good thread BTW, lots of good info.
I was wondering the same thing. Haha. In the title it reads sh!t on the main page but when you click on the title it comes across as "bubblegum."

Yeah it was a bad deal all the way around. You just cannot deal with the other side and not get shanked during the handshake.

IMG_2782.jpeg

So is 348 scrapped and it's just this "ghost" gun/upper serialization crap going forward?

The injunction will hold as far as magazine capacity for now?

If you're 18 knock yourself out (not on tax payers dime though).

Keep your hands off kids. Period. I don't understand the lefts obsession with minors and their sexual orientation. Grooming. Forcing drag shows. Etc.

Kids are off limits. At least they should be.
Because they're the one that go to secret island getaways to have sex with children…

Because they're the one that go to secret island getaways to have sex with children…
Funny how that black book filled with the political elite has yet to be published. You'd think some peoples heads would roll……

Anyone who puts hands on a child deserves a bullet to the back of their head. Period.

Yea, except the Clintons are involved.
You mean the criminal organization that has their opponents killed one by one.

Kinda like how the owner of Burisma in Ukraine mysteriously died and then his wife who was the chief accountant for Burisma and was going to testify against Biden also mysteriously died…..

I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

So is 348 scrapped and it's just this "ghost" gun/upper serialization crap going forward?

The injunction will hold as far as magazine capacity for now?
I dont know if the upper serialization passed, but the ghost gun did and the hold on the mag cap is still in effect until fall court date.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top