JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We gave up ghost guns and they gained more "rights" enshrined to provide out of state abortions and gender affirming care for kids still in puberty...

another piece of the cake.

SMFH. The Repubs should change their affiliations to Caveicans cause they always "CAVE"!!!
We are doomed folks!!!
We were already doomed. The Dems don't need Republicans or Conservatives. All they need is Portland and Eugene. All they need is the Willamette Valley and that's it. We're outnumbered in this state....the Dems allow us the illusion that we have a voice and a choice. We don't. And that's not going to change anytime soon.

"These are the times that try men's souls; the summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."

-- Thomas Paine

We were already doomed. The Dems don't need Republicans or Conservatives. All they need is Portland and Eugene. All they need is the Willamette Valley and that's it. We're outnumbered in this state....the Dems allow us the illusion that we have a voice and a choice. We don't. And that's not going to change anytime soon.
Same situation in Wash. state.

Time to fire up the engravers?
Unless you are an FFL I don't think that will meet the requirements of 2005. I have not read it (or the summary) in full but I haven't seen where there is a grandfathering provision. It seems to me the purpose of this provision is to register homemade guns. Not sure where 80% frames that have not been machined beyond 80% fit.

edit: to fix grammar

Last Edited:
Unless you are an FFL I don't meet the think that will meet the requirements of 2005. I have not read it (or the summary) in full but I haven't seen where there is a grandfathering provision. It seems to me the purpose of this provision is to register homemade guns. Not sure where 80% frames that have not been machined beyond 80% fit.
FIFY

You think this legislative season is something regarding gender confusion treatment and gun control, just wait til next season with a freshly empowered dimocrat legislature…

Oregon is screwed….

Period…
Watch Oregon pass something that is inline with what Cali just passed in regards to child abuse if you don't affirm their "gender" or support "reassignment surgery" on YOUR child. The government has the "right" to come and remove them from your custody.

The minute that happens I'm leaving this sh!thole state.

Watch Oregon pass something that is inline with what Cali just passed in regards to child abuse if you don't affirm their "gender" or support "reassignment surgery" on YOUR child. The government has the "right" to come and remove them from your custody.

Hmmm…. Could result in a pile of hot brass…. Just sayin'

Were virtually already there. Mind you I haven't read the latest amendment but the Republicans caved on not just gun control but what Ive read about the HB2002 bill your 15yr old who is being taught in Oregon schools they can can choose how to identify based on how they "feel", can go to the doctor and they "must" give gender affirming procedures without parental permission.

Were virtually already there. Mind you I haven't read the latest amendment but the Republicans caved on not just gun control but what Ive read about the HB2002 bill your 15yr old who is being taught in Oregon schools they can can choose how to identify based on how they "feel", can go to the doctor and they "must" give gender affirming procedures without parental permission.
I would appreciate it if we kept the discussion focused on gun laws and not non-gun laws/etc. without dragging in these other issues.

There is a thread, "Political Megathread" (?) and an "off-topic" thread, where non-gun political issues can be discussed.

This sub-forum is about: "Questions and discussion about proposed local, state, and federal firearm legislation, as well as pro-gun activism efforts in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming"

Not gender issues, or parental rights, or abortion, or any of the other non-gun conservative triggers/hot buttons or liberal/left agendas unrelated to gun control/rights.

Thanks.

Yea I got extremely strong views on abortion and the whole trans sh!t getting pushed on kids. I try to keep my mouth shut, especially on here cause I'll lock up a thread in no time.

Outside of this forum I have no issue expressing my opinion. I got no problem being the "outcast."

i believe that was taken out as part of the "Deal"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads