JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To add fuel to the fire!!!! SB501 was concocted by KIDS!!!!!!! It was an exercise with Kate Brown, and "Students for a Change", in Lake Oswego. It was put forth by Rep Andrea Salinas, of Lake Oswego, and Rob Wagner, of Tualatin. They are putting KIDS to legislate in the matters of Life and Death. We need to show up Tuesday, and show OUTRAGE!! Maybe we should bring rails, tar and feathers and pitchforks and run these sleazy bastards out in the old fashioned tradition!!!

These MORONS are elevating, non elected, non eligible minors to influence anti constitutional legislation. If this doesn't get you keyboard warriors off your bubblegum, nothing will!!!!!!!!

42e.jpg

I am generally a joyful person who wishes all well. However, since I have learned of this factor, the stream of harsh words has been one for the ages. I've, thus far, managed to keep them off of this fine site. But ...

Seriously?! A bunch of brain-dead brats in Lake Oswego .... sorry, I'll put the lid back on.

The bright side in all of this is I've heard that even though it is historically proven gun control leads to the death of a vast number of innocents, as long as you implement the new "laws" in the right way, no one will be hurt. There will never again be any atrocities! Such wonderful days lie ahead, if people would only just give up (their guns) and roll over. The state will take care of you.

These wonderful people have your best interests at heart. It will be a perfect utopia, so I've heard......

The bright side in all of this is I've heard that even though it is historically proven gun control leads to the death of a vast number of innocents, as long as you implement the new "laws" in the right way, no one will be hurt. There will never again be any atrocities! Such wonderful days lie ahead, if people would only just give up (their guns) and roll over. The state will take care of you.

These wonderful people have your best interests at heart. It will be a perfect utopia, so I've heard......
then those people should be fenced in away from their oppositon. see how long they last

Yes! Those that know history, are joyful of the peace, harmony, and tranquility brought to us by the 18th amendment!!
:s0090:

Gun control = Rights restrictions. Rights restrictions = bigotry. Bigotry = uh, oh. Are gun control activist...?

Just saying, when one group in power limits the movement or actions of another, there used to be a proper name for that. Salem has the power.

Heres the website of the students for change. Who We Are

Says: "We do this by allowing your voices to be heard in an open, non-partisan, respectful forum to gather facts, present options for discussion, and deliver recommendations for action."

I wonder how many are actually students and not reps going in to fill kids with ideas to present to them so they can hide behind said kids as well if pressed.

Nothing new really, same as LEVO and all the other groups that keep popping up under 501 (c) (3) types:

"Students For Change is a nonprofit public charity designated as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) by the Internal Revenue Service. Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law."

So far they have two sponsors listed on their page:
About Us
Wiring

I wonder if they would support legislation written by "my kids." With a 90% poverty rate in a rural area, the name of their group would probably be something like "I Need My Guns." Their main platform would be lowering the gun purchasing age to 16 and allowing guns on school campus, so they can go hunting before and after school to feed their family. :)

Oh, and I'd make sure they cited the state and federal constitution and court precedence, as well as statistical data, but that's just the teacher in me. :p

Heres the website of the students for change. Who We Are

Says: "We do this by allowing your voices to be heard in an open, non-partisan, respectful forum to gather facts, present options for discussion, and deliver recommendations for action."

I wonder how many are actually students and not reps going in to fill kids with ideas to present to them so they can hide behind said kids as well if pressed.

Nothing new really, same as LEVO and all the other groups that keep popping up under 501 (c) (3) types:

"Students For Change is a nonprofit public charity designated as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) by the Internal Revenue Service. Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law."

So far they have two sponsors listed on their page:
About Us
Wiring

Thanks for posting the information.

"Nonpartisan"? Yah, right. And there is nothing "respectful" about destroying someone's civil rights. In fact, it is one of the worst indignities one human can do to another.

What a f___ing insult! These people have no respect at all.........

Ditto. This is one of the most disgusting jokes I've ever seen in contemporary politics.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top