JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
only 4 complaints to get Nosler cancelled. Nosler has been supporting the local community since 1958, and now cancelled. Nosler is hardly a "tactical" company, their entire business model is primarily hunting, and shooting sports.

Nothing about hunting and shooting sports is an antithesis of promoting a culture of safety, why does Maben lie about this?

"gun violence" has nothing to do with hunting and shooting sports. Why does the media lie about correlating these things?

I'm not surprised.....it's BEND

YUP......with all those ex-Californians......

What_could_go_wrong.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Personal opinions on Nosler do not outweigh the ramifications of public entities shunning lawful hunting and sporting companies. Nosler doesnt even make anything controversial so to lump them into the political battle is a much larger metric of where our country is heading.

Personal opinions on Nosler do not outweigh the ramifications of public entities shunning lawful hunting and sporting companies. Nosler doesnt even make anything controversial so to lump them into the political battle is a much larger metric of where our country is heading.
Not heading......I'm afraid we are already there!

Only 4 complaints from 'community members' about Nosler sponsoring high school sporting events to get Nosler cancelled?

So are these 'community members' going to step up and make up the difference?

"OPB's critical reporting and inspiring programs are made possible by the power of member support. Be a part of it!"

"Recent incidents have led to increased concerns among city leaders and some residents about gun violence in Bend."

What in the hell does that have to do with a company donating money to a school?

Critical Democraptic Sewage is what OPB is! They can hook up to the sewer pipe coming out of my house for the only support they'll ever get from me.

What in the hell does that have to do with a company donating money to a school?
Nothing at all.

Just a typical anti/lib attempt at turning a non - issue into some sort of a fear mongered situation that does not exist. Essentially trying to make people 'aware' of something they may have never know about to create a new school/gun connection to perpetuate fear.

I'm not surprised.....it's BEND
As a kid, our family would travel from Nevada to NW Oregon to visit Grandma. Bend was on the way, and my Dad (merely from driving through that area and town) fell in love with it. Said his retirement dream was to have a few acres there, with a 3-rail fence for the ponies and thumb his nose at the rest of the world driving by.

Now for 20 years at least, I refer to it as, "The Cannon Beach of Eastern Oregon".

Yeah. Because inner city gangbangers, and liberal brainwashed school shooters, do a lot of reloading with premium Nosler components. Canceling Nosler's sports donations will save lives. It's "Common Sense Reforms". It gives them all the feel goods.

Then they can move onto the next topic of the school board meeting. Having a free needle exchange for high school junkies, and teaching elementary school kids about dildos. Maybe they could have a tranny come read books to the first graders. That would be great.

Yeah. Because inner city gangbangers, and liberal brainwashed school shooters, do a lot of reloading with premium Nosler components. Canceling Nosler's sports donations will save lives. It's "Common Sense Reforms". It gives them all the feel goods.

Then they can move onto the next topic of the school board meeting. Having a free needle exchange for high school junkies, and teaching elementary school kids about dildos. Maybe they could have a tranny come read books to the first graders. That would be great.
Don't forget the Narcan vending machines in the hallways.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top