JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remind me - what again is the exact reason for such a harsh anti-gun/anti-gunner push? When was the last time recently that we've had any issue that would warrant such an absurdly unnecessary set of punishments for gunners?

We all recall the college shooting - but other than that...I'm drawing a blank. Violent criminal pricks are gonna be violent criminal pricks, regardless of what Salem does. Why punish us as law-abiding Oregonians?
Because they can, that's why. They need no other reason. SOMEBODY voted them into supermajority - REMEMBER !! Dahh !

Remind me - what again is the exact reason for such a harsh anti-gun/anti-gunner push? When was the last time recently that we've had any issue that would warrant such an absurdly unnecessary set of punishments for gunners?

We all recall the college shooting - but other than that...I'm drawing a blank. Violent criminal pricks are gonna be violent criminal pricks, regardless of what Salem does. Why punish us as law-abiding Oregonians?

Because they can!

If some Bill like this ever flies?
It effectively takes Guns off the table for any future defense of the constitution, and our country.

As far as Oregon goes were out of the game.

If the frog don't jump? There will be a lid put on the pot [A 20 round per month cap].
And they can just cook him later, at there leisure.

It would be the greatest shift in power from ''The People'' to ''The Government'' since the people took this land back from the King.

I'm telling all with ears to listen.
The leadership in Salem may not consider it so. Perhaps their drunk on power? Or self righteousness?
But whatever the case.

They are placing us on a crossroads.

Drunk off that mid term vote and the sheer turn out volume for their support. If we lose these it'll be because people are willing to toss their rights away that they dont use while also nuking everyone elses in the name of security.

As Ben Franklin put it:

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

And we've got a boat load of those ready to purchase some temporary safety here in Oregon.

There's no way that will pass...But if it does then I'm out.

Talk about the very definition of "infringe"

Would you bet your life on that?? This is IT, folks. We need to show up at Salem on the 15th, and protest outside the offices of these Commie pukes that are sponsoring this. DEMAND an explanation!!

The 2ndA is a bona fide Civil Right, and needs to be respected, like any other Civil Right!!!
:s0042:

If there are any Republican left, can we motivate them to sponsor a bill to ban all cannabis products, another to ban abortions and a final one to restrict people to using the bathroom of the gender they were born with. Seems we are always on the defense when maybe we should be on the attack so they will beg for a ceasefire.
Your correct . Any form of respectfull tactics does not work with them . we need to lower our selfs to their standards and engage full bore every day . if their rights are being attacked they might get a clue

Last Edited:
They're emboldened by their election successes, and the far left is pulling out their wish list.

I can just hear their more calculating members shush them: "No, no, no, too soon, put that away! You'll tip our hand. We're not ready for that just yet, too many union voters still think we're not really after their guns. That's for a little later down the road, after a few more brainwashed SJWs graduate high school and reach voting age."

AND, they get more illegal immigrant, fake asylum pukes on the voter roles!!!!

1). I've re-read that piece of 'legislation' a few more times, now. I'm sure that some of you are correct in that this will be their master plan to start off as ridiculously egregious as possible, then 'plead' and/or 'bargain' their way to a 10-round cap. I'm more and more convinced that this is exactly the plan. The sheer aloof idiocy of this thing, as written, is - has to be - a rough draft.

2) .I've taken Tuesday off to head down to Salem for the rally.

THEY will get to that. I would like to see evidence of ANY reloader being an active shooter!! This is a Communist ploy.

Hope to see a 1000 or more of you Tuesday in Salem.

Honest question: instead of hoping, would it make more sense for the organizer(s) to take a simple online poll on this site (and possibly elsewhere) and publish the number of people definitely coming? Is it possible that seeing the number of attendees grow would motivate more people to come, especially since many have to take a vacation day. Or is the opposite also possible, namely seeing too few would keep people away? In any case, we're going to need to get as professional as the opposition is in this fight.

It was already on the list for tomorrow to go through all the ammo storage and see what we need to stock up on. I reckon there is going to be a very large order placed this weekend. ;)

Can we ask for a bill that limits stupid politicians from passing bills on a subject matter they know nothing about? Or passing a bill that is based on fear and hatred towards a group of people they know nothing about?

We could call it a bigot ban.

We could push for removal from office for violating their Oath to the US and Oregon Constitution. WE could push to see them prosecuted for sedition, and treason. We could push for prosecutions under 18 USC 241, "Conspiracy against Rights".
:s0042:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top