JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why do we need guns? Because there are crazies running around with hatchets and long knives. That's why.

Hatchet-wielding man accused of breaking Portland fire station window

View attachment 536709

Dont forget what they usually have with them as well. METH! or other hard drugs. But hey those drugs aren't punished as hard in Oregon anymore so its ok.

Now a gun as we all know is far more dangerous than illegal drugs that keep finding ways to trickle into nice neighborhoods or DIY kits to cook. We all know drugs cannot possibly kill more than those evil bang sticks. All they've done is switch optics. They know they cannot control drugs so we'll go after the next thing associated with it, the Guns or at least the people who own them.

If someone goes to a committee meeting on this stand up there and ask them if they are trying to disarm us.
If they look you in the eye and say no call them a liar to their face.
They will not stop until they are met with Force and by golly if they try to disarm if they are going to get Force.

Dont forget what they usually have with them as well. METH! or other hard drugs. But hey those drugs aren't punished as hard in Oregon anymore so its ok.

Now a gun as we all know is far more dangerous than illegal drugs that keep finding ways to trickle into nice neighborhoods or DIY kits to cook. We all know drugs cannot possibly kill more than those evil bang sticks. All they've done is switch optics. They know they cannot control drugs so we'll go after the next thing associated with it, the Guns or at least the people who own them.

We we keep doing it all wrong there too. The simple answer with Meth is make it legal. Then the meth heads will no longer commit crime or cost the tax payers. Get with the program here. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

IMO he should too, it is up to civilized society to take him out when he f****s up.

So why is he breathing my air?
Fortunately he isn't breathing anyone's air anymore though he did use way too much before he finally kicked off.

Meanwhile, the Dems feel so utterly empowered now that IMHO they are grossly overreaching again and will soon lose power, hopefully before they do anything as bad as AWB '94 or the ACA.
Nonetheless...Good luck, Oregon

how many handguns have 5 round mags for them? I dont think any of the glocks do. This is pretty much a handgun ban as well.
This would be the kind of thing that if or when they get it, they would make some provision to have mags made to only hold 5. Pretty sure this has been done before for the 10 or 15 round limits IIRC. I am sure the people who are championing this have no plan for it to go in as written. They are expecting the gun owners to kiss their butts when they offer a "compromise". For decades now gun owners have been willing to give up rights a little at a time in the name of "compromise". Gun owners never notice it only goes one way. So assuming this again does not wake up the gun owners sleeping life away they will end up with something along the lines of CA type laws. Gun owners will go along and blame the NRA for it as they continue to vote into office the people who gave them the new laws.
<shrug>

Because even a scumbag's life is precious. Even more than our gun rights. Sure, there's been a fair number of people I'd like to see wiped off the planet, but that's best left up to God. And He didn't give us guns, or the right to bear them. Sure wish that was in the Bible tho'! :) Would be a different world for sure.
I would argue that Manson and the like forfeited their right to life when they did their heinous acts.
But that is just my opinion and really not germane to the thread's subject.
Sorry, OP:oops:

Id like to take this time to thank those of you Oregon gun owners here that keep voting demrats

with logic like I can vote demrats and still vote against gun control
the republicans are rhinos that will sell you out
Trump, Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump,Trump
and the various ludicrous leftist talking points

FROGS IN THE POT THAT VOTED TO TURN UP THE HEAT :(

Glad I left the state

Remind me - what again is the exact reason for such a harsh anti-gun/anti-gunner push? When was the last time recently that we've had any issue that would warrant such an absurdly unnecessary set of punishments for gunners?

We all recall the college shooting - but other than that...I'm drawing a blank. Violent criminal pricks are gonna be violent criminal pricks, regardless of what Salem does. Why punish us as law-abiding Oregonians?

Because even a scumbag's life is precious. Even more than our gun rights. Sure, there's been a fair number of people I'd like to see wiped off the planet, but that's best left up to God. And He didn't give us guns, or the right to bear them. Sure wish that was in the Bible tho'! :) Would be a different world for sure.
Sell your cloak and buy a sword (Luke 22:36)...Likely the weapon of the day.

Remind me - what again is the exact reason for such a harsh anti-gun/anti-gunner push? When was the last time recently that we've had any issue that would warrant such an absurdly unnecessary set of punishments for gunners?

We all recall the college shooting - but other than that...I'm drawing a blank. Violent criminal pricks are gonna be violent criminal pricks, regardless of what Salem does. Why punish us as law-abiding Oregonians?

The reason they push this? The left has LONG pushed this. They take whatever they can get. They have LOT's of gun owners supporting them now and keep winning. So they keep pushing. They will push as far as they are allowed until they get what they want, or get push back and get voted out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top