JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yep, Bloomberg bought and paid for Oregon and other states political office holders. He owns them and they owe him. And they want more of his money next election so they will do his bidding.
Too bad local news media won't do a story on how much $ Bloomberg and his anti 2nd amendment organizations paid to our local elected officials to buy them off to turn Oregon into New York. They sold out the people of Oregon and its rural history for Bloomberg's $.

Last Edited:
If I've read this right:

"necessary for the lawful performance of official duties and the use is limited to activities within the scope of those duties."

law enforcement is exempt only at work!
you've heard of off duty arests right? and aren't most their guns provided by the agency so why would they need to be exempt? But most of all theses dumb bills it always exempts LEO and Military. So while you may be right that they will only be able to buy a gun for said purposes, but my guess is "OH your a police officer" rip goes all paper work and or any other backgroundchecks even if they are off duty.
These types of bills all have one thing in common; to disarm us, arm them, and the bad guys who will steal theirs, so when were confronted they go home and we go into a box or Crematory. And even if the true definition of a police state doesn't quite fit, but when only cops and military, and criminals have guns it's a police state. I say were there already with cops having all kinds of military equipment alloted to them, and how much power over us and ability to thwart the bill of rights as it is. But still....

you've heard of off duty arests right? and aren't most their guns provided by the agency so why would they need to be exempt? But most of all theses dumb bills it always exempts LEO and Military. So while you may be right that they will only be able to buy a gun for said purposes, but my guess is "OH your a police officer" rip goes all paper work and or any other backgroundchecks even if they are off duty.
These types of bills all have one thing in common; to disarm us, arm them, and the bad guys who will steal theirs, so when were confronted they go home and we go into a box or Crematory. And even if the true definition of a police state doesn't quite fit, but when only cops and military, and criminals have guns it's a police state. I say were there already with cops having all kinds of military equipment alloted to them, and how much power over us and ability to thwart the bill of rights as it is. But still....
Nicely said...

yep, Bloomberg bought and paid for Oregon and other states political office holders. He owns them and they owe him. And they want more of his money next election so they will do his bidding.
Too bad local news media won't do a story on how much $ Bloomberg and his anti 2nd amendment organizations paid to our local elected officials to buy them off to turn Oregon into New York. They sold out the people of Oregon and its rural history for Bloomberg's $.
This state should be called RICO-GON with the corruption in Salem...

Bullets are to the 2nd Amendment as words are to the 1st. A Constitutional Right limited is a Constitutional Right denied! Anyone who would pass this bill and those who are responsible for it, are enemies of the Constitution.

Bullets are to the 2nd Amendment as words are to the 1st. A Constitutional Right limited is a Constitutional Right denied! Anyone who would pass this bill and those who are responsible for it, are enemies of the Constitution.
True, but none so far are willing to challenge this with a physical rebuttal.

This

THE POLICE WILL PROTECT YOU.jpg

The dems in Oregon have a super majority and nothing to stand in there way...
Pretty disheartening that the tyrants are in full control and moving full steam ahead.
This likely will pass.
There is one thing that stands in the way, a quorum. If all the republicans don't show up when the bills are voted on, they can't get them pass. There are enough R's as of now to deny the dems a quorum.

We'll see what happens if this bill makes it out of committee. This is the worst infringement on our rights I've ever seen.
Agreed and just saying if I was a Dem ( i'm not) Id be thinking two things, my own safety, and why did I vote Democrat.
Anyone that owns a firearm, no matter what side is going to suffer from this. And it will be at the hand of Democrats no escaping that fact.

The local news has reported that the two legislators that introduced this bill have been threatened. I wonder, under our new wonderful disarmament law, if any Extreme Risk Protection Orders will be granted to disarm the crazy gun loving nut jobs?

That didn't take long. Good news for them is they won't need a restraining order like regular tax payers. They'll get real guys with guns just like Feinstein does. Whether these threats are real or not (why acknowledge them) they will be used as somehow, limiting the public to 5 rounds would make either of these two safer.

How would ANYTHING in SB-501 keep anyone any safer than the current and recent laws already on record? It's almost like they want to keep adding laws until only sling shots and bows are legal. By the way, check the legality of slingshots and bows.

Count me as a noncomplier. I'll just go out of state for ammo, or gun purchases. Not that hard to bring back. Mind all traffic laws, don't speed, once home safe they can pound sand.
This Barr fella GOA keeps harping about, I think his job is to ptotect Trump, but...?

There is one thing on this proposed legislation that makes me giggle like a little girl......the 20 round a month limit. Not because I like the idea, but because now all the duck club fudds......Bill Monroe......who were so quick to throw other gun owners under the bus are now getting a taste of their BS. We told you that the gun grabbers would get around to you sooner or later but you wouldn't believe it.

I would love to be in a gun shop and watch one of these fudds when they are told that you can only buy 4/5ths of a box of shotgun shells......per month. :D

E
The Fudds are double screwed if they own a shotgun with tube that can hold more than 5rnds.

It's almost like they want to keep adding laws until only sling shots and bows are legal.

For the extremist gun haters, there's no 'almost' about it.

And you'll need a bgc and permit for the slingshot and bow too, with a draw weight limited to a maximum of 10# and no more than 5 suction cup tipped target arrows.

Boss

That didn't take long. Good news for them is they won't need a restraining order like regular tax payers. They'll get real guys with guns just like Feinstein does. Whether these threats are real or not (why acknowledge them) they will be used as somehow, limiting the public to 5 rounds would make either of these two safer.

How would ANYTHING in SB-501 keep anyone any safer than the current and recent laws already on record? It's almost like they want to keep adding laws until only sling shots and bows are legal. By the way, check the legality of slingshots and bows.
The inside of my wallet would feel safer if I could only buy 20rnds a month:)

Count me as a noncomplier. I'll just go out of state for ammo, or gun purchases. Not that hard to bring back. Mind all traffic laws, don't speed, once home safe they can pound sand.
This Barr fella GOA keeps harping about, I think his job is to ptotect Trump, but...?

Not trying to be a dengus, but most folks will not be able to buy arms out of state.

Similar will likely hold true for ammo, if Wa has a similar law. California allready does, so that's out.

You have described most countries South of our U.S. border. Look at the rates of violence and social dysfunction there. Look at the extreme concentration of wealth there. Look at the desperate conditions of the have-nots there. Look at the willingness of the police/military to protect the wealthy there. Venezuela here we come! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top