JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20 rounds a month means most hunters will not be able to go to hunter's sight-in AND go hunting since the two are generally pretty close together, and most guys shoot at least one box of shells.

Fudds beware

Senate Bill 501 Requires person to secure permit before purchasing or otherwise receiving firearm. "May issue" by the Sheriff.

Restricts ammunition receipt to 20 rounds within 30-day period. Prohibits transfer of firearm by gun dealer or private party until latter of 14 days or Department of State Police has determined that recipient is qualified to receive firearm.

https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2019R1/Downloads/MeasureDocument/SB501

So now they want old dudes to get a licensed for something theyve done freely for 50 years. The lefty Brilliance never ceases to amaze me.

So now they want old dudes to get a licensed for something theyve done freely for 50 years. The lefty Brilliance never ceases to amaze me.

It's patently clear when you understand what the extremists are actually trying to accomplish.

This needs to be getting posted at every range, gunshop, match, hunter ed. course...everywhere.

BOSS

I wanted to post this here, I encourage everyone to pick up a mini copy of the US Constitution. Pay special attention to the second and third paragraphs.

Article VI: Supremacy Clause

"All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

^^All absolutely true, and the extremists absolutely don't care.

Make no mistake, the burner has been turned up to High.

Don't just vent here,
make your voices heard...write you legislators, educate your friends, wear a pro2A hat/shirt and be a role model/ambassador, start a conversation, etc.

BOSS

I cannot adequately express my utter rage and contempt for a state government that would even entertain introducing this bill. A bill brought about by sheltered, delusional children. Ones who have been lied to, indoctrinated and seem quite willing to give away precious rights.

If this passes, I and my household are headed out. I will not be criminalized, and the constant assault on my rights by Portland has eroded my patience.

I cannot adequately express my utter rage and contempt for a state government that would even entertain introducing this bill. A bill brought about by sheltered, delusional children. Ones who have been lied to, indoctrinated and seem quite willing to give away precious rights.

If this passes, I and my household are headed out. I will not be criminalized, and the constant assault on my rights by Portland has eroded my patience.
Amen. Same here

Time to bring back the State of Jefferson?

I'd be all for it and then some. It is a legal possibility under the Constitution (Article IV, Section 3), but as I understand it, both legislatures (Oregon and California) would have to approve it and then congress would have to approve it, and then it would be signed into law by POTUS. There is no way Salem and Sacramento will let their tax serfs, er, citizens go. And, as of this writing, congress can't pass anything but gas.

The recent proposal for splitting CA into three states increases the power of CA metros. LA, SF, and SAC would get 4 more senators and be abka to control the rural population even more tightly.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top