JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I apologize if this has already been posted. I searched but didn't see anything.

This shooting looks to me to be 100% justified, but the SJW's are already up in arms ready to start another riot. The video shows multiple angles of all persons involved. While I think it's great that they have this video, if every police incident is going to require a similar video to prove they were in the right, it's going to make a lot more work for them.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/san-diego-police-release-video-shooting-dispelling-claims-man-unarmed?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=brief-FP&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=federalist-papers

I understand that is it not always possible but releasing videos like this if a fantastic way for thinking folks who don't have a strong opinion one way or the other to see how events like this unfold and how utterly clueless protesters are. This is a great vid breaking down all the details. I saved this to share with fence-sitters in the future (and use in classes).

Thanks OP

This is getting old, these protesters will see the video, and still say the cops didn't need to shoot him. Don't want to get shot? Simple, don;t break the law, stop when an officer tells you to, and don't pull a gun on the Police.

"We're out here because somebody died and the police don't have a right to kill anybody," San Diego State University student Simran Jain said.

"And they act like this is something that was necessary, but even if everything that they said was true, even if he had a gun, even if he was guilty, none of that should really matter," she said.

Instead, Jain thought "police should have been able to de-escalate; that is literally their job," and she went on to say she found reports that the gun was planted "completely believable considering all these crimes that police have committed on record."

In her world, it's "literally" the job of a Law Enforcement Officer (hint, hint) to die at the hands of criminal scum that these Che loving students lionize. If I was a LEO today, I'd find a different career and leave these dolts to their own devices. Worked so well in Seattle. Good luck Sweetheart!!!

Last Edited:
The officers should get a bonus equal to 25% of what they saved the county and state in prosecuting and imprisoning this scumbag. And the libtards at SDSU should be forced to pay it.

The officers should get a bonus equal to 25% of what they saved the county and state in prosecuting and imprisoning this scumbag. And the libtards at SDSU should be forced to pay it.

The problem is the puke lived so now tax payers get to foot the bill for his ICU stay. He needed shooting.

Trial by cell phone camera is the new standard of justice. But, wait a minute! Are the police always wrong because they are.... white?

I thought judging someone based on color was racism???

The question no one is asking: Why are so many black men having the police called on them by others? What are so many coming to the attention of the police on their own? Why do they react so violently - even when contacted about minor crimes?

The other unasked question: Why is a black male the enemy #1 of other black males?

They are masterfully using the old shell game to shift the blame.

My .44 cal Remington cap and ball pistol with a 190gr round ball will move that ball at the speed of a .44spl. call it a gun or not its a VERY deadly weapon.

While I think it's great that they have this video, if every police incident is going to require a similar video to prove they were in the right, it's going to make a lot more work for them.

So, a cop shoots at someone and your concern is the work load?

This appears to be a perfectly justifiable use of force, and we wouldn't know that without the video. This evidence is the best defense a cop could have for why they used deadly force.

Videos like this are fantastic evidence of either a justified use of force, abuse of power, and everything in between. We have the tech, so we absolutely should have video evidence anytime a cop shoots at a suspect.

Too much work? Not in the slightest.

So, a cop shoots at someone and your concern is the work load?

I have lots of concerns friend.

The point I'm am trying to make is that people are going to demand this kind of video justification in the future, which I do think is good for everyone. It leaves nothing to the imagination. I have no problem with that part. I have no idea what you do for a living, but if the public demanded that my company start putting out videos to justify our actions, we wouldn't have enough time or manpower to complete our other responsibilities. My guess is that researching the footage, putting it together in a cohesive timeline, adding in specific captions to explain what's going on and then making a production out of it takes time and people. The recent calls to defund the police is potentially going to force police departments to operate with less money and less people. If this is going to become a required part of justifying police actions then it might come at the expense of another program. All I'm saying.

I'm also concerned that when this same exact scenario occurs with badge cam video being inconclusive and no other CCTV footage available, what happens then? I hope the public will understand, but I fear it will then become a "cop conspiracy", that they didn't provide footage because the incident was not justifiable. I just see lots of worms coming out of this can.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews