JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions

I find this rather implausible.

Yeah, seems terribly implausible.

Po po are claiming she got the gun from the car she was in? But they're refusing to release the body cam footage. Fishier than Pike Place seafood market

Po po are claiming she got the gun from the car she was in? But they're refusing to release the body cam footage. Fishier than Pike Place seafood market
As a passenger, not a cop car. I had thought that she was already searched and put into the police car, then I read the article and the clues there seem to say that the following things happened;
1. Handcuffed but not searched
2. Her partner tried to escape, so all the attention was on him
3. She managed to get back into the suspects vehicle
4. Retrieved a revolver
5. Contorted enough to aim and shoot revolver through mouth

Only one feasible way for 5 to happen is if she was able to basically curl up in a ball and move her cuffed arms underneath and past her folded legs in order to put the gun in her mouth.

Not releasing bodycams, that right there is rather suspicious :confused:

As a passenger, not a cop car. I had thought that she was already searched and put into the police car, then I read the article and the clues there seem to say that the following things happened;
1. Handcuffed but not searched
2. Her partner tried to escape, so all the attention was on him
3. She managed to get back into the suspects vehicle
4. Retrieved a revolver
5. Contorted enough to aim and shoot revolver through mouth

Only one feasible way for 5 to happen is if she was able to basically curl up in a ball and move her cuffed arms underneath and past her folded legs in order to put the gun in her mouth.

Not releasing bodycams, that right there is rather suspicious :confused:

Yup - while its possible - its unlikely. What reason would she have, at the side of the road, to just randomly decide this is where she's going to commit suicide? Unless she and her boyfriend just killed a bunch of kids and she's afraid of going to prison for life or something - they're after the boyfriend, not her. I'm wondering if there's other video of this incident - traffic cameras, nearby security cameras, non-involved persons recording the stop. What about dash cams - that may at least provide something too.

I have to wonder if this is yet another case of the news totally making up the story. I have seen some who could readily put their hands from behind back to front when cuffed. So have to wonder if this is what she did and the person who wrote this story just decided it sounded better the way written.

I didn't call it misbehavior, I called it behavior.

I said it seem implausible, I didn't say the police killed her.

If you call that bashing, then that is just your opinion.

That IS my opinion, because the implications are clear. And IMO there is NO reason to bring up an incident from 2018 other than to discuss the implications as regards "police behavior".

There is all kinds of trash talk on FB... do we really need to be bringing it here? Why???

That IS my opinion, because the implications are clear. And IMO there is NO reason to bring up an incident from 2018 other than to discuss the implications as regards "police behavior".

There is all kinds of trash talk on FB... do we really need to be bringing it here? Why???

As I said, I did not notice the date of the article or the incident. It was a shooting incident involving a firearm, so I posted it in this forum.

Your opinion is duly noted. If you think the thread is "trash" then you are welcome to ignore it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads