JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is Syria really worth sarting WWIII over? Because that's pretty much what would happen if we started fighting Russia.

I say no, it's not. Let the people that want to kill us, kill the other people that want to kill us. Seems like a win-win no-brainer to me.

The better question is - are these scum worth fighting for?? The whole war on terror is a joke. We'd back Darth Vader if he agreed to trade in the dollar and buddy up to Unocal.

Syrian Rebels Slit Throat of Christian Man Who Refused To Convert: "Jesus Didn?t Come To Save Him" | The Daily Sheeple

Most of the Syrian "rebels" are Al Qaeda. As NBC News reports, Al Qaeda is gaining more and more power among the rebels.

And the U.S., Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Israel have been backing these guys for years. Indeed, we've long known that most of the weapons we're shipping to Syria are ending up in the hands of Al Qaeda. And they apparently have chemical weapons.

Congressman Amish points out that the U.S. is breaking the law by aiding and abetting a designated terrorist group.

Indeed, Obama's own top lawyers warned him that arming the rebels would be illegal.

Ironically, Obama has just renewed the Declaration of a State of Emergency for America first started by Bush in September 2001. That declaration of emergency is supposed to be about fighting – you know –Al Qaeda.

But the U.S. has long wanted regime change in Syria ... and long backed the most violent terrorists in the world for geopolitical reasons.

"Carrier killers" have been a round for a long time. They are called submarines.

This one isn't a sub and they are believed to have the guidance systems to beat our defenses.
Look at the number of missiles on the deck of those.
Look at how many men are on each of our carriers.
Like it or not , we are in a very tense cold war again right now and on a hair trigger.

We had this missile cruiser's number in 1980s. I doubt any US sailor is worried about this. We had a distinct lead in electronic warfare back in the day and I'd be surprised if it has diminished at all. Our lead in subs has very likely increased. The only thing to worry about is Russian land based airpower and it would be pretty obvious if they launched a massive sortie from the motherland. Putin might make BHO blink but if BHO launched his very tiny Kerry strike Putin wouldn't start WWIII. Putin likes to be in power, and he'd lose in that war in the Med. IMO
Brutus out

Lets hope lots of American, Syrian, and Russian people don't have to die to support more lies and enrich the banksters even further.

All this to support the worst kind of scum - our supposed allies. Just so sad.

Why Are We Supporting Guys Who Want to Blow Us Up?

We knew that the Syrian rebels are mainly Al Qaeda, and that the U.S. has been supporting these terrorists for years.

And we knew that rank-and-file Syrian rebels have:

Burned American flags

Threatened to attack America

Said: "When we finish with Assad, we will fight the U.S.!"

And said: "We started our holy war here and won't finish until this [Al Qaeda] banner will be raised on top of the White House. Keep funding them, you always do that, remember? Al Qaeda for instance."

But even we were shocked to learn that the head of the Syrian rebels is also the global boss of Al Qaeda ... and that he is calling for fresh terrorist attacks on America.

CBS News reports:

Al Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahri called has called on Muslims to continue attacking Americans on their own soil in order to "bleed" the U.S. economy.

"To keep up the hemorrhage in America's security and military spending, we need to keep the Unites States on a constant state of alert about where and when the next strike will blow," Zawahiri said.

- WashingtonsBlog.com

We had this missile cruiser's number in 1980s. I doubt any US sailor is worried about this. We had a distinct lead in electronic warfare back in the day and I'd be surprised if it has diminished at all. Our lead in subs has very likely increased. The only thing to worry about is Russian land based airpower and it would be pretty obvious if they launched a massive sortie from the motherland. Putin might make BHO blink but if BHO launched his very tiny Kerry strike Putin wouldn't start WWIII. Putin likes to be in power, and he'd lose in that war in the Med. IMO
Brutus out

Putin is an ally of China. China now makes the bulk of the circuit boards for our Fighter aircraft and weaponry. How dumb does it get.

OKNOW
What I am saying is if the ex-seals hadn't disobeyed orders they would not have shot back at all.
Do you remember that that various elements of the military were not allowed to provide backup.

In other words our navy is representing a paper tiger. The emperor and the nation he has created.

Sheldon

OKNOW
What I am saying is if the ex-seals hadn't disobeyed orders they would not have shot back at all.
Do you remember that that various elements of the military were not allowed to provide backup.

In other words our navy is representing a paper tiger. The emperor and the nation he has created.

Sheldon

my point exactly. I haven't heard of any trials on any of the survivors. so if they are fired on and shoot back the orders may not have been given but allowed.

As others have said already, the real threat there is not on the surface. But the fact remains, an aircraft carrier is a massive, slow super high value target. Losing that asset in the gulf would smart for sure but it would not diminish our ability to destroy the Russian navy which h we could do from a nice air conditioned room somewhere in the Midwest. Warfare between the US and Russia would be unlike anything ever unleashed on mankind before.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top